Hi,
Does anybody know if it is possible to conffigure the WinAsm v2.0.0.1 IDE to create the new folder when creating a project?
Thanks
Posted on 2003-10-12 07:23:25 by bgong68
Hi bgong68,

This is the WinAsm "New Project" details:

WinAsm will not create a new folder for you.

If you choose to create an empty project, you simply choose its type (exe, dll etc) press OK and nothing else. There are NO changes to your PC yet. IF you decide to save your new project, you simply create a new folder (If you want so) from the "Save Project As" dialog.

If your new project is based on a template, you will be asked to choose the folder for your new project. Depending on your OS (e.g. WinXP), the "Browse for Path" dialog has a "Make New Folder" button, otherwise you have to use an existing folder.

I hope the answer is satisfactory.

Regards,

akyprian

PS. Thanks again for the good words in the email.
Posted on 2003-10-12 08:05:29 by akyprian
Hi akyprian,
Thanks for the response. I am still trying to learn all of the wonderful features of your IDE. Once again, I must say this really is a GREAT IDE! If I find a problem with the IDE do you want me to post it here or E-Mail you direct first?
Thanks
Posted on 2003-10-12 09:51:28 by bgong68
Hi,

I suggest you have a look at the WinAsm Help File by Masmer. Also, you can see the change log of WinAsm. Both are available at the WinAsm site.

I answer emails with pleasure but it is always nice to post bugs, questions or suggestions publicly. By doing this, all users can read, learn or even answer etc. As a conclusion, you are not supposed to email me first!

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2003-10-12 12:56:27 by akyprian