I was impressed with RadAsm the first time I tried it. I liked it because it had features that I had only seen in the IDEs for VHLLs like vb and delphi. Ketilo is doing a great job with it and as long as he doesn't get bored with it, it would continue to get better. I don't think that will happen anytime soon though because the poll has proven that it is very popular and a lot of people would be disappointed if it were abandoned. Guys like Privalov, Ketilo and Randall Hyde are really bringing asm into the new millenium and because of this it looks like there are great days ahead for asm :)
Posted on 2003-10-24 23:03:38 by Odyssey
I absolutely LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV RadASM, way to go KetilIO ;)
Also the drak background makes it easier to work on code, why didnt anyone else come with this smart idea? =P
Posted on 2003-10-25 19:49:32 by x86asm
I think my code is easier to look at with a dark background but I haven't made up my mind as yet if it makes it easier to write the code. I think the nagoa IDE for nasm has a dark background also :grin:
Posted on 2003-10-25 19:58:24 by Odyssey

I absolutely LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV RadASM, way to go KetilIO ;)
Also the drak background makes it easier to work on code, why didnt anyone else come with this smart idea? =P

I came with that idea :grin: .
That's why my XASM has dark-blue bg, and white chars, Fixedsys 9pt by default.
It really helps read and write code. A trackball mouse also helps, I recently got one.
Posted on 2003-10-26 01:33:10 by Ultrano