Hey, I'm actually laughing at this site LOL!

Check out this one, this one cracks me up:

An introductory programming student once asked me to look at his program and figure out why it was always churning out zeroes as the result of a simple computation. I looked at the program, and it was pretty obvious:

begin
readln("Number of Apples", apples);
readln("Number of Carrots", carrots);
readln("Price for 1 Apple", a_price);
readln("Price for 1 Carrot", c_price);
writeln("Total for Apples", a_total);
writeln("Total for Carrots", c_total);
writeln("Total", total);
total := a_total + c_total;
a_total := apples * a_price;
c_total := carrots + c_price;
end;

* Me: "Well, your program can't print correct results before they're computed."
* Him: "Huh? It's logical what the right solution is, and the computer should reorder the instructions the right way."

http://rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_programming.shtml

OR THIS ONE:

One thing that many will run into in the computer industry, is employers who are rather clueless and yet don't necessarily realize this. In 1996, a friend told me about a boss he had that needed a C program written for him. After a week, the boss complained that the program wasn't done, and he asked my friend what was taking so long.

* Friend: "The program is written, and I'm debugging it."
* Boss: "What's wrong with you people? You make programming more difficult than it needs to be. I have Frontpage Express to write web pages with, and when I write code with it, I never need to debug it. If you were as good of a programmer as me, you'd never need to debug either."

OR!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

While in college, I used to tutor in the school's math lab. A student came in because his BASIC program would not run. He was taking a beginner course, and his assignment was to write a program that would calculate the recipe for oatmeal cookies, depending upon the number of people you're baking for. I looked at his program, and it went something like this:

10 Preheat oven to 350
20 Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
30 Mix until smooth
Posted on 2003-11-01 19:12:58 by x86asm
:grin: Oh, I am dieing - this is too funny!!...
Posted on 2003-11-01 19:29:34 by bitRAKE