Hi KetilO !
You 're author of Radasm, why you don't write tutorial ASM using your program RadASM , this will help me and new beginer can learn ASM easier.
Posted on 2003-11-06 18:40:41 by neverending
Hi neverending,

That is a good idea but RadASM is just an IDE. It supports many different assemblers, which one would he write it in ? Anyway, I suspect that Ketil uses some super assembler that only he has, otherwise how could he produce such a high volume of excelent code so quickly, it's almost inhuman :), Ketil may actually be 10 professional coders that are all working together and posting as KetilO just to play with our minds and make us feel small in comparison.

On a more serious note, I would suggest that you take a look at Iczelion's tutorials, they can be used in RadASM and already cover alot of topics. There are many demos available for RadASM at Ketil's site that show how to use it for different types of programs and if you look through the board you will find that alot of the code attachments are in RadASM format.
Posted on 2003-11-06 22:05:01 by donkey
neverending, do you mean a "How to use RadASM to program in ASM" book? Or, maybe a "How Ketil uses RadASM to program ASM" book?
Posted on 2003-11-06 22:31:36 by bitRAKE
Hi bitRAKE, i mean "How to use RadASM to program in ASM" , my Enlish not well.
Donkey : I think MASM very popular to make a tutorial. Thank you for your suggesting.
Posted on 2003-11-07 20:55:50 by neverending