Hello,

As you have maybe noticed i running a website "tutorial into Radasm".
If still not here is the url again:
http://members.a1.net/ranmasaotome/main.html

When i started with assembler all the examples i had where the iczelion`s. there were good to learn from and very well commented. But then i found Radasm and i had some problems translating iczelion`s samples into radasm - The only radasm samples there were are the Demo section. Thats not enough!

Now i want to give other people a better and easier chance to start, i already setup a new section in my website called Radasm projects and uploaded some beginner samples written by me.
I also started to rewrite some of Iczelion`s samples into radasm (screenshot: progressbar sample with added static info feature. )

If you have any projects in Radasm you might want to share or you dont work on anymore please mail them to me. The`re maybe usefull to other people to learn from
Your name will be added to the site and youre given fully credit. (project-site layout is still in progress)

Or if you have some time to waste :tongue: please write a lill sample about whatever control/function/algo and send it to me, i still need tutorials about almost everything.

If you want you also can take one of the samples i wrote from the site and "update" them to intermediate.

regards

Ranma_at

http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/cryptmail.php?tauntspiders=in.your.face@nomail.for.you&id=93b9f0d12c57b7e4ab5d10718ab62627
Posted on 2003-11-22 10:55:13 by Ranma_at
Hi,

This is a cool one...

Posted on 2003-11-22 14:33:47 by donkey
thanks Donkey,

your sample has been added. (including a link to your site :tongue: )

And as everybode can see this file already has 17 downloads
People are really interested in samples.

regards,

Ranma_at
Posted on 2003-11-24 03:22:05 by Ranma_at
Hi Ranma_at,

I do not know if it serves a good example of anything useful, but here's my little contribution.
Posted on 2003-11-25 16:22:17 by Morris
Thanks Morris,

Sample has been added.
The whole site contains now about 23 samples.
Still growing.

thanks to everyone supporting this.
Posted on 2003-11-26 04:01:00 by Ranma_at
Hi,

Here is the last (??) in the toolbar series. This one is written in GoAsm to show a different assembler for a change.
Posted on 2003-11-27 13:14:34 by donkey