Hey BogdanOntanu,

Hope you have a happy birthday. Anyway how's your SolarOS and HE coming along? Take care.
Posted on 2003-12-01 03:37:43 by roticv
Happy Birthday :)
Posted on 2003-12-01 04:14:47 by Hiroshimator
BogdanOntanu,

Happy birthday:alright:
Posted on 2003-12-01 04:45:45 by Vortex
wishes good year to come for you, Bogdan :)
Posted on 2003-12-01 04:47:00 by dion
YEAH !

Just remember its gets more PHUN as you get older.
Posted on 2003-12-01 05:30:58 by hutch--
Thank you all,

Yeah Hutch, i know it gets more and more .... "phun"... as i grow older and older... such is life

I prefere to make this day just a simple "any other day" in my life -- so no special meanning from my side

You might notice i have stopped wishing "happy days" to others here and there since i am ashamed of humman race on this planet

So it looks like a crime to me to wish 'happy day" to somebody when others are dieing in poverty, hunger and / or killed by or for beeing terrorists.

While crime exists and is punished by another crime we do not have the right to assume we are an inteligent species-- we are just a technological dominant species on this damned planet.

There is such a stupid world here ... driven by competition,money, ignorance and capitalismus ... that i sometime wonder...

To answer questions about HE and SolOS:
-there is a new HE version that will be released very soon in 1-2 days max
-I hope there will be a new version of SolOS in a week or so

So both projects are evolving, but without money/support they are evolving pretty slowly, and they will be evolving until i will die (i guess) . I only work on them in weekends and not every weekend
Posted on 2003-12-01 06:16:54 by BogdanOntanu
BogdanOntanu, don't put that big responsibility over your shoulders and enjoy your Birthday !

Human race has been doing the same awful things since the begining... simply do your best and stick with your principles.

Spreading knowledge is a thing to be proud of. Keep on it.

Thanks and sorry for the effusion.
Posted on 2003-12-01 07:16:20 by pelaillo
let the Force always be with Bogdan;)
Posted on 2003-12-01 07:45:00 by HarryTuttle
Happy Birthday! :)
Posted on 2003-12-01 11:03:48 by scientica
Happy birthday BogdanOntanu!

You almost managed to smile on your pic, keep trying and you ll make it! ^_^
Posted on 2003-12-01 11:17:44 by HeLLoWorld
Happy Birthday Bogdan !

Hope you have a great day :alright:
Posted on 2003-12-01 11:24:33 by donkey
Happy birthday ! :grin:
may the os and game succeed ;)

and really, don't get upset - but instead you can try to fight against that. Look back in history, and you'll see the earlier the worse it's been , and by math induction one can say it's going to be ok in some time (though I really hope the year 2000 is the "1" in an exponent graph...)
Posted on 2003-12-01 12:51:41 by Ultrano
Bogdan,

Roughly in an Australian idiom "Don't let the bastards grind you down." There are bad thing happening around the world and sh*t going down all around us but it has always been that way, its just that we hear of it more regularly these days.

Assyrians flattened the Babylonians who in turn were flattened by the Persians only to be defeated by Alexanda the great. Romans trashed the Selucids etc .... at infinitum.

What you can make is you own contribution to someone who is within your range, whether its their birthday, perhaps someone near you who needs something or just a smile but whatever you do, don't give in to the misery mongers. History shows they end up flat on their arse over time anyway. :alright:

Regards,
http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/cryptmail.php?tauntspiders=in.your.face@nomail.for.you&id=2f46ed9f24413347f14439b64bdc03fd
Posted on 2003-12-02 00:47:18 by hutch--

Bogdan,

Roughly in an Australian idiom "Don't let the bastards grind you down." There are bad thing happening around the world and sh*t going down all around us but it has always been that way, its just that we hear of it more regularly these days.

Assyrians flattened the Babylonians who in turn were flattened by the Persians only to be defeated by Alexanda the great. Romans trashed the Selucids etc .... at infinitum.

What you can make is you own contribution to someone who is within your range, whether its their birthday, perhaps someone near you who needs something or just a smile but whatever you do, don't give in to the misery mongers. History shows they end up flat on their arse over time anyway. :alright:

Regards,

http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/cryptmail.php?tauntspiders=in.your.face@nomail.for.you&id=2f46ed9f24413347f14439b64bdc03fd

and then Bill Gates formed the 4th Reich?...

Posted on 2003-12-04 08:33:41 by SpooK
dunno about aussie term - non illegimus carborandum - it was a bit before us, Hutch (don't you hate these cheeky sods having to put their two bob in..) :tongue:
Posted on 2003-12-04 09:14:47 by Homer
a wonderful B day for the mystic bogdan :) :alright:
Posted on 2003-12-05 14:28:55 by Bit7