Hi KetilO, your Radasm very good, i use it .
My offer consists in that it would be desirable to have a window with names of bookmarks like properties window .
I dream to use IDE where it is possible to denominate bookmarks and jump on bookmark by clicking on its name.
Because very Inconveniently jumping from bookmark to bookmark in large project .

Thanks for a great tool KetilO!

Regards,
Zebio
Posted on 2003-12-03 19:09:12 by Zebio
Hi Zebio,

If you use Ctrl+0...9 to set your bookmarks you can jump directly to a bookmark using that key. So for example if you are on a line and press Ctrl+0 the next time you press Ctrl+0 you will jump directly there bypassing all of the other bookmarks. You can also jump to a bookmark set this way from the "Edit" menu using the "Go to bookmark" selection and selecting which bookmark you wish to jump to. These are called "Named Bookmarks" in the help file. Named bookmarks are saved and will still be there when you reopen a project.
Posted on 2003-12-03 19:13:59 by donkey
Hi donkey .

Thanks donkey I see this
but these bookmarks are not named its numbered, I can't change it's names.
Choosing from menu or by pressing keys is bit Inconveniently because I write code not day after day and can forgot bookmarks number.

Regards,
Zebio
Posted on 2003-12-03 19:34:02 by Zebio
Hi Zebio

I suggest using text links.

KetilO
Posted on 2003-12-04 01:48:17 by KetilO
Thanks I shall look forward

One more offer
Whether it is possible to make that the line could be taken and moved like "Drag n Drop".
This feature is implemented in "Winbatch studio" editor www.winbatch.com and very useful to use.

Regards .
Zebio
Posted on 2003-12-04 14:47:30 by Zebio