Check this out.. Its a bit lengthy (WMF) but OMG! I thought i was O.K. at mario back in the day but this dude puts you in your place! (We all know about the short cuts, but how he does it is really the point to see here!)

Enjoy! (Click on Mario)
:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2003-12-07 13:11:20 by NaN
O god, now I have the super Mario theme in my head :(

wonder how long that 'll stay :grin:
Posted on 2003-12-07 13:30:04 by Hiroshimator
HOLY S%^$, I've never seen anyone play like that, that was completely flawless!!! Especially that part when all the canon balls were coming at him, crap.
Posted on 2003-12-07 16:50:00 by x86asm
hiro, get the nine inch nails - closer / super mario theme mix... it's great :P
Posted on 2003-12-07 17:34:19 by f0dder
Mmmm,

For a while now I have not been able to play wmv files, they just appear gray though I don't get a codec error. It is definitely a codec problem, as the file plays the same in every player that I have (real one, BSPlayer, WinAmp and WMP). I would like to be able to download a newer media player as I think the fact that I have version 6 point something has to do with it but only version 9 is available for Win2K now. :(

EDIT: OK, I found out that as of WMP v7 Windows has used it's own personal version of MPEG4 video encoding that is not industry standard. Having only version 6 of the player means I don't have the right codec though the v6 codec "thinks" it's the right one.

For those who are interested the v8 codecs are available here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=31921

They work with WMP 6.4, the last version of Media Player without any DRM at all. It will allow you to play WMV files up to version 9 by the looks of it.
Posted on 2003-12-07 21:26:05 by donkey
This guy is crazy how can he play mario to such an extent
Posted on 2003-12-10 12:33:16 by AceEmbler