Scali,

I still don't see why you bother, you are still trying to win an argument that cannot be won.

When you make your first post in a forum under an unknown nick and tell someone they don't know what they are talking about, you have started a fight, whether you understand it or not.

I indulge no-one who starts out that way as you have found out and the simple response is to improve your manners and don't do things like that.

I don't have to solve the problem, Harold will if you continue to take this approach so if you want the response that Harold has already stated he will make, just keep up with what you are doing.

Regards,
http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/cryptmail.php?tauntspiders=in.your.face@nomail.for.you&id=2f46ed9f24413347f14439b64bdc03fd
Posted on 2003-12-15 20:44:31 by hutch--
Ah, yes, go hide behind Harold, and pretend you can get away with everything.
Grow up, you pathetic childish old man.

I didn't start a fight, I caught you on spreading your usual nonsense, and you didn't like being shown up in public, so you started attacking.
Fair is fair, it was a well-founded observation that you probably indeed did not know what you were talking about, and your later posts removed any lingering doubts.

So go ahead, blame me for it, and try to get Harold to ban me. But we both know what's really going on here.
And I am not impressed by your pathetic behaviour at all. You just keep provoking and provoking. Don't you have anything better to do? Figuring out how to align pointers to a 4-byte boundary in 1 instruction for example?
Posted on 2003-12-15 20:51:18 by Bruce-li
the argument continues.... time for -H- power.:grin: :grin:
Posted on 2003-12-15 21:29:05 by evil__donkey
I've had about enough of this know-it-all joker Bruce-li or Scali or whatever the hell his name is.

I don't care how much you think you know or how good you think you are.

Stop wasting our bandwidth. Grow up or get lost.

:mad:
Posted on 2003-12-15 23:35:56 by S/390
shrug,

Grow up, you pathetic childish old man.

It is not what a man puts in his mouth that makes him unclean but what comes out of it.

Need i say any more. I am sure it will be dealt with.

Regards,
http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/cryptmail.php?tauntspiders=in.your.face@nomail.for.you&id=2f46ed9f24413347f14439b64bdc03fd
Posted on 2003-12-15 23:39:07 by hutch--
Stop wasting our bandwidth. Grow up or get lost.

I think you need to direct yourself at hutch, not me.
I'm not the one starting flamewars everytime someone points out that I'm wrong.
And I'm not the one trying to setup the forum against someone, by playing a saint, and blaming all sorts of rubbish on the other person.

It is not what a man puts in his mouth that makes him unclean but what comes out of it.

It's a shame that the rubbish that came out of your mouth is deleted, is it not? I am merely returning the favour, you ask for it.
Posted on 2003-12-16 05:39:31 by Bruce-li
My apologies for snipping this, but he can't respond to you anymore.

Unfortunately, his active membership had to be put on ice.

-H-
Posted on 2003-12-16 06:41:55 by hutch--
holy man.
Posted on 2003-12-16 06:45:45 by f0dder
well the problem with some people is that they cannot learn to accept their mistakes. that does call for some -H- power, doesn't it? this thread now belongs more to the heap than anything else. perhaps the crap (including mine) should be snipped out of this thread too.:grin: :grin: good we have someone like -H- behind our backs. :grin: :grin: :grin: regards -H-
Posted on 2003-12-16 09:04:50 by evil__donkey

well the problem with some people is that they cannot learn to accept their mistakes.

That applies at least as much to the hutch as to bruce/scali.

perhaps the crap (including mine) should be snipped out of this thread too.

The thread is already destroyed, so no point. Besides, deleting posts and editing people's posts alters reality and can put people in a worse light.
Posted on 2003-12-17 13:23:29 by f0dder
yeah sure. that includes me too, so i think its better that nobody does anything over here that is not required. i've recently "rediscovered" the search engine, and it gives far better results than simply asking in the forum. perhaps the FAQ should be updated regularly so that people get their answers quickly and a better suggestion would be for all of us to move stuff into the articles section of the joint book. if someone wants to post articles or links to them they should do it in the joint section. i thought may be if someone was interested i could help in filtering the forum information.
Posted on 2003-12-17 13:45:38 by evil__donkey