The project Fresh have now it's home page: http://fresh.flatassembler.net

Visit it to download the latest "official" and "work" versions of Fresh.

Regards.
Posted on 2003-12-17 11:57:00 by JohnFound
Wow i like this Picture Logo looks :cool:

BTW. can you tell me what this app is doing that RadAsm is not ??
Posted on 2003-12-17 13:22:54 by AceEmbler

Wow i like this Picture Logo looks :cool:

Thank's. :)

BTW. can you tell me what this app is doing that RadAsm is not ??

Hm. It is not easy to explain. At first Fresh is in pre-alpha development stage and it is wrong to count features. But although:
At first, Fresh is not only IDE. It have it's own built-in compiler - FASM, that provides (or will provide) not only compiling of the projects, but real time analize of the source, building additional structures for auto-completing functions of the editor, handling of visual components libraries, updating etc. This is possible, because FASM is not external component, but a part of Fresh, so Fresh have access and control to all internal structures of the compiler.

- Fresh uses another approach for visual design features, so it will be not limited by Windows. There will be custom user controls and control libraries - including visual controls for DataBase handling, like in HLL visual languages.

- Fresh will have built-in source level debuger (thanks to the built-in compiler) i.e. you will trace and debug the program directly in the source editor.

Of course, not all of this features are implemented in this moment, but many of them are, and the main architecture is prepared for remaining.

BTW: Even in this early stage, Fresh is self compileable (like FASM) and I write Fresh on Fresh now. :)

Regards.
Posted on 2003-12-17 15:34:33 by JohnFound

Thank's. :)

Hm. It is not easy to explain. At first Fresh is in pre-alpha development stage and it is wrong to count features. But although:
At first, Fresh is not only IDE. It have it's own built-in compiler - FASM, that provides (or will provide) not only compiling of the projects, but real time analize of the source, building additional structures for auto-completing functions of the editor, handling of visual components libraries, updating etc. This is possible, because FASM is not external component, but a part of Fresh, so Fresh have access and control to all internal structures of the compiler.

- Fresh uses another approach for visual design features, so it will be not limited by Windows. There will be custom user controls and control libraries - including visual controls for DataBase handling, like in HLL visual languages.

- Fresh will have built-in source level debuger (thanks to the built-in compiler) i.e. you will trace and debug the program directly in the source editor.

Of course, not all of this features are implemented in this moment, but many of them are, and the main architecture is prepared for remaining.

BTW: Even in this early stage, Fresh is self compileable (like FASM) and I write Fresh on Fresh now. :)

Regards.

It looks like i will have to spent some time on FASM and then aknowladge your work.
Posted on 2003-12-17 16:03:30 by AceEmbler