what you'll do last day at midnight ?

I live in Trieste, north-east corner of italy. I'm planning to go to some city like Salzburg, Vien or Munich with my girlfriend, drink good beer and more beer :) passing the last minute in the street and wake up somewhere the day after :). Here in my town, Trieste, the party is always the same, at the big central place by the see there will be, as always, some concert. But it's a battle field, bombs and bottles and fire of every kind transform the place in a danger-zone. Also to change, i really prefer to move in some other european town.

And you ??

If someone of you would like to plan a meeting in some town of europe :) if is not too far, we could drink some beer togheter :)
Posted on 2003-12-28 14:38:32 by Bit7
If I were allowed I'd kill inconsiderate runts stunting with fireworks
Posted on 2003-12-28 14:49:01 by Hiroshimator
I've pretty much decided to stay home and watch a movie, probably won't even be awake at midnight. Holidays and things like that don't interest me that much and celebrating a spin around the sun even less. BTW Bit7, I was led to believe that Belgium had the best beer in Europe, something like 900 choices, am I wrong ?
Posted on 2003-12-28 15:16:00 by donkey
I'll be up by midnigt (and later) for sure, was a few week since I got a sleep before 24:00 (local timezone, even thought the time on the other side of the connection is "less").
Maybe I'll go out and look at the fireworks the others set fire on. (It's so much more fun to see other set fire on their money* than setting fire on my own -- read: "I like watching other peoples firework" :))

As we'll have guests, I won't be spending all night by the computer or the tv.

Posted on 2003-12-28 19:04:50 by scientica

I've pretty much decided to stay home and watch a movie, probably won't even be awake at midnight. Holidays and things like that don't interest me that much and celebrating a spin around the sun even less. BTW Bit7, I was led to believe that Belgium had the best beer in Europe, something like 900 choices, am I wrong ?

you were misled......

it's more than 900 :grin:
Posted on 2003-12-29 04:38:20 by Hiroshimator

what you'll do last day at midnight ?

Maybe coding... :) :) :)
Posted on 2003-12-29 04:52:20 by Vortex
Maybe thinking, I dont have plans.. like is normal for me... (now I will be form a man of no planification to semiplanification)

One thing that I know is that I will be with my family, we can go to the delegation and watch the celebration, or go to the 'zocalo' (center place of this big city, hey is suposed to be the largest in all the world ) and watch other celebration (maybe 80 000 to 100000 people there), we will have a 'breakfast' make objetives of wishes for the new year (12??.. and posible more..), if I go with my 'parientes' maybe I can not sleep and watch the first light of the sun in the new year (like I do with the year 2000).

Give to all one abrazo!!! :D
Maybe dance a little.

Best wishes for all of you!!!.

Nie day or night.
Posted on 2003-12-29 10:08:36 by rea