Greets all,

I?m new around here, so I guess I?ll start off by saying hi. I have run into a problem in assembly (I?m using tasm). I need some resources on basic turtle graphics (forward/backwards/left/right) and would very much appreciate it, if anybody could point me to a few resources. I?m fairly new to asm.

Thank you,
Kevin
Posted on 2004-01-13 17:28:44 by kevinj
1. Are you sure you want to learn ASM not LOGO :tongue:

2. You want it DOS or Windows ???

3. Do you have any idea about graphic in optionaly (DOS || WINDOWS)
Posted on 2004-01-13 18:18:53 by AceEmbler

1. Are you sure you want to learn ASM not LOGO :tongue:

2. You want it DOS or Windows ???

3. Do you have any idea about graphic in optionaly (DOS || WINDOWS)

1 - asm bud ;)
2 - dos
3 - not much to be quite honest, all i have is what is in a 900page book which i'm reading.
Posted on 2004-01-13 18:29:05 by kevinj
Search for Bresenham (or you can try imagine how to do a line, supose that you already know how to plot a pixel in a coordinate, but how you will do a eficient way to plot a serie of pixels?, horizontal and vertical, then try a diagonal, then se if you can handle all in one, or from the first, try handle all posibilities) that is the line algorithm, basically you need waith for the input commands, process they, and do what the user whant the programm do, also you can add functionalities, like redo, undo, repeat a block of instructions, etc.

Also search in the web for plot a pixel, normally will find also how to switch from text mode to graphics mode.

Have a nice day or night.
Posted on 2004-01-13 19:25:22 by rea