She was a preaty girl.
http://poetry.rotten.com/spiral/downward-spiral.jpg
Do i have to comment this.
Posted on 2004-01-19 08:16:56 by AceEmbler
:confused: What is this???
Posted on 2004-01-19 13:39:06 by clippy
I saw that one on ebaumsworld with the caption of a New York City teen who was addicited to herion and they show he effects of it over time from her various mugshots when she was brought in for whatever reason (probably drug related every time).
Posted on 2004-01-19 13:47:23 by SpooK
Life never sux.
Just people can..
Posted on 2004-01-20 04:52:43 by S.T.A.S.
Is your choice, I know people that can change, in fact, in the down floor of where I live (edificio) is living a guy that I know I think more than 10 years a go, and when I know gim, he was in drugss, and still in drugs for long time, his movements are cuted equal than his speaking, like 1+1/2 year a go a car put he in the hospital, counting from that sucess he not take more drugs, this is the 9 time that he let the drugs, but hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!, he not take drugs for more than a year, the first months after the recuperation was living at my house with my family, now is living in the door floor, that was a choice.

Ok, I hope he will never take more drugs, near is a park where his "old friends" are, but he keep strong against this.

I know much people, some can others no, but what I can say?, was a choice?, was a social impact?, etc... there exist a lot of things out there. But see that a basic principle of a human is that can take a choice and change... esentialy not need evolution in time, because you have yourmind for evolutionate yourself more far than a phisic 'update'.

Have a nice day or night.
Posted on 2004-01-20 17:12:52 by rea