Thank you for the new version man v3 beta 5 :alright:

bugs
1.- when I add a control (a button for example), its name is IDC_BUTTON, if I change it or clear it, the treeview still will have the old name.
2.- when I move 2 or more controls at the same time, they dont refresh correctly sometimes and wierd lines appear :-s.
3.- the edit control still has the design error ? (top image is at design, botton image is when the prog has been compiled)

suggestions
1.- when I select a control 8 white little squares appear around the control, could you make them blue when active:P and white when inactive ?
2.- when I want to select several controls, I have to press CTRL and click on each control :(, can you make it like VB ?, it draws a square and whatever control the square touches it gets selected when I release the mouse button.

Thank you :)

I cant post at winasm forum I keep getting:
"Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /winasmforum/posting.php could not be found on this server." :notsure:
Posted on 2004-01-22 17:40:22 by Jnrz
Thanks Jnrz,

Bugs:
1.You are right. I 'll fix it
2.OK
3.I am afraid this is not a WinAsm Studio bug. The edit control is displayed properly in WinAsm Studio but it seems that the resource compiler makes it WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE if it is designed as WS_BORDER. If this is not the case with other resource editors, please let me know.

Thanks for the suggestions; put into the ToDO list

Thanks for the forum bug

akyprian
Posted on 2004-01-23 01:28:53 by akyprian
Hi,

Certainly! When you set the WS_BORDER to an Edit control, the resources compiler (at least from Microsoft) set the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE to the Edit control. Microsoft Visual Studio does it too.

Regards,

rsala
Posted on 2004-01-26 08:27:27 by rsala
Hi rsala,

I am happy we agree!

Best regards and thanks for your interest in WinAsm Studio,

akyprian
Posted on 2004-01-26 10:16:35 by akyprian
Hi akyprian,

Not at all and congratulations! WinAsm is a very very good work.

Regards,

rsala
Posted on 2004-01-26 13:15:03 by rsala
Thanks rsala,

akyprian
Posted on 2004-01-27 00:37:29 by akyprian