There's a little problem when using this addin and no project is loaded. The menu item is still enabled, and if you click on it, and then click "Ok" in the dialog box, WinAsm crashes.
Posted on 2004-03-16 13:48:30 by QvasiModo
Hi all,

Here is a new WABuildEx version (1.5)

- No more crashes when there is no active project (but you can edit stored configurations) Thanks QvasiModo :)
- Added the "/OUT" path textbox with a folder browser
- Few improvements

QvasiModo :

you can use the keyboard to select items, but clicking on the arrow to see the dropdown list doesn't work

I can't reproduce that problem !! :confused:

Have fun ! :grin:

PS : I didn't () the time to add the WAAddins.ini support to this addin. If anyone is interrested...... ;)
Posted on 2004-03-18 08:12:07 by PhoBos
Hi,

-Very nice, thanks
-There is a problem with your combobox as Qvasimodo said. Please increase its height from the properties list of WinAsm Studio.
-I can guarantee that *many* people are interested for many Add-Ins (I recieve emails frequently etc ....) and certainly this one is no exception.

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2004-03-18 11:34:27 by akyprian
Hi,

Thank you akyprian for your good words :)

Here is the corrected version with a height of 250 for the combobox. BUT, as i said before, even with a height of 10, i've got no prb of dropdown list :confused: :confused:

Nevermind, i hope this version is the goog one :rolleyes:

Enjoy,
Posted on 2004-03-19 02:13:43 by PhoBos
Hi,

Yes it is ok now (although 250 is quite high :grin: )
Combobox in Win98SE behaves a bit differently than in WinXP, this is why you couldn't see the problem.

Regards,

akyprian

PS. Shall I upload to my site?
Posted on 2004-03-19 02:52:40 by akyprian
Hi akyprian,

Combobox in Win98SE behaves a bit differently than in WinXP

OK, that's it ! Great !

PS : yep of course, please do ! :cool:
Posted on 2004-03-19 04:15:10 by PhoBos
Uploaded to my site, thanks,

akyprian
Posted on 2004-03-19 06:27:03 by akyprian