The picture says it all.
Posted on 2004-03-12 06:19:22 by KetilO
ROTFL :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Posted on 2004-03-12 07:16:11 by pelaillo
They just don't understand !!! They came to liberate them :grin: :grin:
Posted on 2004-03-12 09:03:38 by donkey
Look at how deprived they are - we need to save them. Those martians don't even know how bad off they are - oh, the tragedy! :)

Martian hippies? :)
Posted on 2004-03-12 10:40:25 by bitRAKE
Actually they are not martians. Those are just humans wearing costumes of a typical image imaginaton of a martian.

Martians don't need to protest if they don't want anyone there. We do it in serious badass action.

If we do because of our compassion. Martians don't use low tech protest devices. A long wide cloth/cardboards+paint??? YUCK!!!

Martians have high intelligence, reasoning, logic and analysis, We don't need to show ourselves on a typical imagery of a martian(like the one shown above). Our physical appearance can be anything else. Looking like that means destruction of the martian race. We are not stupid. We assimilate.

:grin: :grin:

LOL! You ask why I know these "facts"? Don't ask, just believe 'cause I am one. :grin:
Posted on 2004-03-12 15:16:28 by arkane
Hi arkane,

Mmmmm, I thought that one new year a while back the real you was recalled to mars and they just left a robotic replicant in his place. I think that martian society is in for a shock when the replicants demand citizenship....
Posted on 2004-03-12 16:11:56 by donkey

They just don't understand !!! They came to liberate them :grin: :grin:

Donkey, nice joke :)
Posted on 2004-03-13 01:54:37 by Vortex