Hi:

Currently I enjoy using WinAsm 3.0.0.6, and I'm thinking that it would be of much convenience to use a tab control to switch between the MDI Children(like RadAsm or AsmEdit)?Of course ,the explore window is very cool and I like it very much,Thanks for your work.

Regards!

Zhao
Posted on 2004-03-15 10:38:18 by PaulZhao
the explore window can do but I think it's convenient for the files FREQUENTLY accessed .

Thanks for your time.
Regards!
Posted on 2004-03-15 11:41:28 by PaulZhao
Hi PaulZhao,

Welcome and thanks for your good words. Let's see what other users say about your suggestion.

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2004-03-15 15:02:14 by akyprian
Hi guys...

Personnaly, i guess that the Windows menu is enought to manage mdi childs cause i don't like to maximize them.... but it know it's a matter of practice..

As far as navigation is concerned, i will say that regrouping all the project "objects" (see below...) in one treeview is the major navigation improvement i would ask for ;)

But it's only *MY* oppinion, maybe it's a wrong idea.... :grin:
Posted on 2004-03-16 03:44:01 by PhoBos
Hi :)

I think both suggestions are very good. PaulZhao's one is great for using WinAsm without the mouse (personally I feel that all programs should be usable without a mouse).

PhoBos's suggestion can also be added to the "to do" list. It would be really useful to have both project files and resources in the same tab. :) My only concern is that in big projects the treeview might get cluttered. In that sense I like how RadAsm and other IDEs have implemented "project groups", so you can group your files in any way that you feel convenient.
Posted on 2004-03-16 13:03:06 by QvasiModo
Hi,

I think PhoBos's suggestion is not a very good idea. It makes navigation harder than easier especially for medium to large size projects.

Any other suggestions/ideas are welcome, although I don't feel anything is really needed!

regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2004-03-16 14:34:44 by akyprian