Hi,
I created a window attached menu,toolbar and tab window.However as you see in the picture I have some problems.First there is no line under menu(just the thin line no WS_BORDER).Second titles of tab windows is seems really ugly.When I create tab dialog via resource it doesnt happens though.Any simple 3 tabbed dialog+menu+toolbar example is greatly appreciated.

mainwindow style WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW
Toolbar style WS_CHILD or WS_VISIBLE or TBSTYLE_TOOLTIPS or TBSTYLE_FLAT
tab style WS_CHILD or WS_VISIBLE
Posted on 2004-03-19 16:57:33 by LaptoniC
The line that is showing under the menu is from the toolbar not the menu, OR the toolbar style with 040h to get rid of it. The TAB control is using the system font (Tahoma on XP), use WM_SETFONT to change it, if you are using RadASM you can use my Font Builder addin to quickly and easily populate a LOGFONT structure.
Posted on 2004-03-19 17:06:45 by donkey
Sorry I want to have a line under toolbar.Thanks
Posted on 2004-03-19 17:40:39 by LaptoniC
Hi Laptonic,

Sorry I misunderstood. You will have to draw an edge under the toolbar, the divider is only drawn on the top of the toolbar. Maybe during the WM_PAINT use DrawEdge on a 2 pixel high rectangle directly underneath the toolbar or simply use LineTo.
Posted on 2004-03-19 18:11:28 by donkey
Hi LaptoniC,

Here is an example of what you want. The example uses a dialog but the tab control is self sizing and postioning so it should easily adapt to a window app. It is written in GoAsm for RadAsm.
Posted on 2004-03-20 00:18:39 by donkey
Thanks for your help and example.Really appreciated.About drawing line under toolbar I thought maybe because of the style because some examples have that line under toolbar ie examples from RadASM.
Posted on 2004-03-20 17:36:16 by LaptoniC
No Probs,

I don't know of any style that will put a divider on both the top and bottom of the toolbar, usually you place another control under it that can use an edge but since a tab does not have one you have to manually put it either on the main window or subclass the toolbar and draw it on that. I find it easier to do it right on the main window.
Posted on 2004-03-20 18:25:42 by donkey