why?what does "moved'' mean?Dos something happen?
Posted on 2004-03-23 01:30:09 by Rey
Your thread did not deal with a Win32 assembler programming topic so it was moved to the heap...

http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/index.php?topic=17575
Posted on 2004-03-23 01:57:39 by donkey
Thank you donkey,it's very kind of you to tell me the reason.
but,please take a look at my thread udner the caption of "A strange problem"at this forum,i have search the whole forum,but i cant found it at any forum.where can i find it?
Posted on 2004-03-23 02:28:59 by Rey
Hi Rey,

I am not a moderator, if your thread was deleted it may have contained content that was against the rules of the board, such as hacking, cracking or RE. You would have to ask a moderator why your thread was removed. The moderators for each forum are listed at the top of the forum main window, you can PM them to ask what the problem was.
Posted on 2004-03-23 02:41:26 by donkey
A bit silly if it was deleted - should have a "this is foo" notice posted and be closed, if it violated the rules. Oh well.
Posted on 2004-03-23 03:30:50 by f0dder
"A strange problem" was not deleted ;) (kind of)

I have just moved it into the "Halls of the Dead" because the discussion has moved towards viral techniques and this is not allowed here. If other moderators consider it is not violating the rules ... they might edit and move it back here :D

Sorry Rey...
Posted on 2004-03-23 04:04:53 by BogdanOntanu
Thanks all of you.
yes i know that now.
i'd like to say that BogdanOntanu,you dont need to say sorry to me ,really.
You said that such queiston is not allowed here because it violate the rules here.So i want to what rules i have violated.Does it because concern the programming under the Ring0?
I have tried my best to make me understood.I hope you can understand me,otherwise.......,however ,thank you though.
sorry for my english.
Posted on 2004-03-26 07:33:17 by Rey