I've got microsoft Visual Studio 2003 , and DirectX9 SDK installed and my Video Card supports DirectX9
but once I try to compile theC# Tutorials provided with the SDK ,visual studio doesn't recorgnise
this namespaces:

using Microsoft.DirectX;
using Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D;

so I can't "compile" the code... I would like to know...if someone can help me , and tell me which namespaces
include files I should include or is something that depend on theframework version available on my system?
Do I have to Update the OS framework?
Or..do I haveto set an option in the visual studio enviroment?
Or..what else?
Since I found System.dll and System.io.dll etc.. in system windows subdirectories I thought that there's an
managed dll code like Microsoft.DirectX.dll and so on... to include but i'don't have it in my system , moreover..
..how this or System.dll for example link with the more or less the same classes in MFC?
Since I think that more or less the managed Dll link to unmanaged dlls to retrieve api calls to set the problem..
Ok guys I hope my English is good enought! thank you for any help!
Onother thing...
..there's a book i can buy where is explained something about .ini files and path inizializzations and
something more inner workings of theXP Opeting System?...for example...i read that dlls
are ,in last chance to find them, searched in the path enviroment variable defined ...somewhere in
the system...in old dos mode It was in the autoexec.bat file but on XP systems, autexec isn't more
avilable!soo whatdo i have to do?- ...i read this of dll searching in petzold's book-

for any answer or advice please..send an email to: http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/cryptmail.php?tauntspiders=in.your.face@nomail.for.you&id=b05c7259b07e48de465537b7af92d5bb
thank you very much guy or guys!
Posted on 2004-04-11 04:06:08 by ABitLazy
First of all, please don't crosspost. Secondly, this question is not assembly related so the only right place is The Heap. Finally, don't ask people to answer by e-mail since that goes completely against the idea of a forum :).

Thomas
Posted on 2004-04-11 08:42:25 by Thomas
A good place to ask is here:
http://www.gamedev.net
Posted on 2004-04-11 08:46:52 by ThoughtCriminal