Hi all

Following bugs fixed:

- Comment blocks (donkey)
- mov byte ptr (bogdan)
- Properties refresh (neverending)
- Error line hiliting (milos)
- Local structure if proc on first line. (jimmyclif)
- Speed optimized project parsing (bogdan)
- Fixed tasm *Warning* (bogdan)
- Fixxed edit window splitter bar GPF (milos)
- Fixed hex edit Find/Replace bug (milos)

KetilO

04-14-2004, 28 dl, Speed optimized project loading. Fixed tasm *Warning*
04-15-2004, 23 dl, Fixed more bugs.
04-16-2004, 43 dl, Added drag & drop to Project Groups tool.
05-01-2004, 108 dl, Fixed include/lincludelib listbox. Added $C (current project path) path acronyme.
05-03-2004, 24 dl, Fixed a open file problem and a keyboard macro recording (Win98) problem.
05-04-2004, 33 dl, Fixxed make errors path problem. (When using "/" instead of "\" in included files)
05-13-2004, 16 dl, Fixed a find declare problem when no project is open.
05-14-2004, 23 dl, Fixed a bug where Find Declare would enter infinit loop. (When the file containing the declare is not in the projects path).
05-16-2004, 29 dl, Fixed a bug with Assemble Modules in debug build.
05-17-2004, 8 dl, Fixed find declare bugs. Fixed a minor project wizard bug (build option mixup).
05-18-2004, 17 dl, Fixed a bug in RAEdit where RadASM could GPF if collapse was used in a dual pane edit window.
05-19-2004, 22 dl, Fixed a bug in RAEdit where RadASM could GPF if Hide Selected Lines was used in a dual pane edit window.
05-24-2004, 41 dl, Fixed a Remove From Project problem.
06-02-2004, 121 dl, Fixed a bug in RAGrid that could cause RadASM to GPF when adding resources, stringtable or accelerators. Fixed a bug where RadASM would compile resources in debug build.
Posted on 2004-04-13 06:46:19 by KetilO
A new problem

The new executable is unable to open HE project (a very large project)
It shows an time wait cursor and then it waits and waits and waits... :(( after a while i had to use task manager to stop it :(

Reverting to old 2.0.4.1 opens that project just fine

However i have noticed a sensible slowdown while i have added many of the HE files to the project and i am afraid that it will be much too slow when i finish adding ALL files to the project.
Posted on 2004-04-13 10:03:19 by BogdanOntanu
BTW
A minor problem is that TASM can eventually generate Warnings and not Errors ;)
however RADASm does not recognizes those warnings as problems ...

Turbo Assembler Version 5.0r Copyright (c) 1988, 1996 Borland International
Serial No: Tester:

Assembling file: HE_Game.asm
*Warning* ai_units\utils_macros.asm(6) Pass-dependent construction encountered: mcalculate_distance_fast
*Warning* ai_units\utils_macros.asm(79) Pass-dependent construction encountered: Macro_Test_Unit_Target_InRange_Ground
*Warning* ai_units\utils_macros.asm(144) Pass-dependent construction encountered: Macro_Test_Building_Target_InRange_Ground
*Warning* ai_units\utils_macros.asm(292) Pass-dependent construction encountered: Macro_Test_Target_InRange_Air
Error messages: None
Warning messages: 4
Passes: 1
Posted on 2004-04-13 13:57:29 by BogdanOntanu
Hi Bogdan

New upload. Both problems should be solved.

KetilO
Posted on 2004-04-14 04:44:12 by KetilO
Hi Ketilo,

Thank you

Unfortunately my browser sees the same old file here after i download it (maybe use another name?)

And another minor bug:
When i use the VersionControl plugin to update the Versioninfo resource file at every 10 builds or so.

IF i have the resource file opened in the editor the update is not detected by RadASM.
As a result the file is updated on HDD by the plugin but Radasm still uses an old version opened in window... if i edit this file by hand i will loose the changes already made on HDD.

This is an older issues i guess, as i has to do with Radasm beeing able to detect when an opened file was updated by another application ;)

And a question:
--------------------
When i make an Windows normal project I do NOT need the STDCALL to be added after each API or procedure call...
However when programming for SOLAR OS, I do need that every procedure is folowed by a STDCALL as i can not use the model directive to establish this. In this situation i also have to define every procedure with a STDCALL attached...

While programming for SOLAR OS the procedure code completion is almost useless as i have to return at start of statement to manually insert the STDCALL keywork, even worst i sometime forget ;) and this brings havoc ...

So my sugestion was that on code completion IF the procedure is defined as

SOLOS_Proc PROC STDCALL
ENDP

Then the STDCALL should be inserted into code completion also... or at least an project option somewhere for such cases (ie when i need the STDCALL keyword)
Posted on 2004-04-14 12:21:26 by BogdanOntanu
Hi all

- Changed zip filename
- Fixed more bugs

KetilO
Posted on 2004-04-15 03:24:51 by KetilO
Hi all

New upload at the top.

- Added drag & drop to Project Groups dialog.

KetilO
Posted on 2004-04-16 06:04:43 by KetilO
How about "project options" restore defaults?
Posted on 2004-04-16 08:11:56 by Ulterior
Hi Ulterior

There seem to be some confusion about project options.
There is no such thing as default. What there is is initial values that can be modified to fit each individual project.

KetilO
Posted on 2004-04-16 08:56:46 by KetilO
If you add an new file to project; RadASM automatically opens it, but after that if you double click the same file from the file properties, you can accidentally open it twice. This was driving me insane, because i didn't realize, that i had the same file twice in the editor, and i was editing both of them. :grin:
Posted on 2004-04-25 03:36:08 by Petroizki
Hi Petroizki

I can't make this happend. Could you explain in detail?

KetilO
Posted on 2004-04-26 01:53:07 by KetilO
1. Add a new or an existing file to the project from project browser.
2. Now RadASM automatically opens the new file.
3. But, now if you double click the new file from the project browser, it is opened again, so you have the same file twice.

Also, would it be possible that the "path explore" would open explorer with long pathnames.
So, instead of;
C:\Progra~1\Applic~1
The explorer address would be;
C:\Program Files\Applications
Posted on 2004-04-26 07:18:27 by Petroizki
Hi Petroizki

Still does not happend here (tested on Win98SE and XP). What OS are you using?

Path explore uses long filenames. Again, what OS are you using?

KetilO
Posted on 2004-04-26 07:39:42 by KetilO
Windows XP.. :eek:
Posted on 2004-04-26 07:49:35 by Petroizki
Weird. Have you set any compatibility. If so, remove it.

KetilO
Posted on 2004-04-26 07:55:17 by KetilO
A new minor stuff while working in TASM:

if i type:

include utils\utils.asm

a popup listobx appears while typing (auto-complete include filename i guess)

Initially having only window.inc inside then while i type i remains empty (no match with my include)
and keeps on sitting there empty (naked :P) in front of me until i finish... I know I can use Esc to dismiss it but still it can be annoying...

Please note that i do NOT use includes with the extension .inc ... instead i use .asm
and i do not use windows.inc but other files hand crafted by myself...

Also i usually keep my include in every projects folder (as i customize them for every project) and not in a centralized "include folder".

So how do i use that include auto complete feature?
Posted on 2004-05-01 01:15:48 by BogdanOntanu
Hi Bogdan

Download bugfix at the top and try to set Include path to $C.

KetilO
Posted on 2004-05-01 06:23:33 by KetilO
Hi Ketil,

Works great for GoAsm, I had the same problem.
Posted on 2004-05-01 06:31:07 by donkey
Hi KetilO,

1. The feature request of today:

The key macro recorder: To have all keystrokes recorded such as home, end, arrows, shortcuts...(ctrl+c, ctrl+v...)

and...

2. a minor problem when parsing the section in assembler.ini or project.rap:
When using paths with "$", the "$" it aren't replaced (same happens with $a combinations or )
ex.

2=0,O,$B\FASM,..\$.hts,..\$.html

Happy coding and thank you :alright:
Posted on 2004-05-01 23:08:14 by pelaillo
I have some problems:
1. When I open some projects I cannot open more than 1 window, I need first close the only opened window, then open new one. It happens not with all project, but I can not find a reason why it happens with some of them.
It wasn't such a way with previous version of RadAsm.
2. Some times when a "refresh propoties" it shows me up to 3 times names of the same proc like:
DlgProc
DlgProc
DlgProc
Again no additional info connected to other signs in what particular environment and under what conditions it usually happens, in other words - not a clue how destint this cases from others when it all works OK.
Posted on 2004-05-02 05:59:00 by The Svin