digitalMOSQUITO wrote:
> I just found this story in a web site (http://www.419eater.com/).
> It's function is to advise people against Nigeria type scams.
> As i said, in it i found this story where the scammer was scammed.
> It's hilarious.
>
> http://www.419eater.com/html/stev_ebe.htm (SCAMMER GETS SCAMMED OUT OF

You'll have to go thru three or four screens to get to the final result, but it's worth it.
Posted on 2004-04-19 18:46:24 by skywalker
haha ROFLMAO....

i did try to scammed them once but i got bored due to the inane demands they keep emailing me. So I just threatened them legal action and that I've tracked them down. After my threatening email, they never sent me another one of those scamming emails again until last 3 days ago. :grin: :grin:

These scammers would even call you a liar when you demand some proof. Happens to me. LOL. Oh the irony!!! :grin: :grin:
Posted on 2004-04-20 20:22:07 by arkane
Send them your picture (avatar), im sure they will back off then ;)
Posted on 2004-04-20 21:36:54 by NaN
this has to be fiction I can't beleve any of it ! like who would hold up a singe saying that for a photo and beleving someone who is running a scam would realy beleve that someones name was realy plunder
good joke thought
Posted on 2004-04-28 17:16:32 by rob.rice

this has to be fiction I can't beleve any of it ! like who would hold up a singe saying that for a photo and beleving someone who is running a scam would realy beleve that someones name was realy plunder
good joke thought

I doubt it's fiction. The scammer has been sending emails with this ridiculous story about needing money to get millions he claim he owned. People were foolish enuf to send him money.
Posted on 2004-04-28 22:27:55 by skywalker
Throughout time society has had scammers: fountain of youth, magical healing potions, etc. They are bottom feeders if you ask me - praying on the deparate and gulible. Anyone can find weaknesses in their fellow person, but the human thing to do is find greatness. Sure was funny though! People are best taught by the standard they create. :)
Posted on 2004-04-28 22:52:52 by bitRAKE
rob.rice,

Try to scam them too and you'll understand. I know I did but I didn't get any money like the guy in the article. :grin: :grin:
Posted on 2004-04-29 04:30:08 by arkane