Hi all..

New to this really great forum.. and the best one for ASM in the world..I'm really proud to be here..

And I hope will help me with this :

I want to find a book or a tutorial about "How to make a Mobile Phone Ciruit?"

And then will make the software of that Mobile using Assembly to put in it..

Bythis book I want to make a circuit for a mobile phone.. ofcourse because I know it is impossible to make the Mobile itself.. so I want to only draw that circuit on papers.. as a project for my schools..

And also please how to put the software of that Mobile Phone inside it? (Is that right to use a ROM Writer to write .BIN files..??) Please explain this more to be clear for me..

Please it is so urgent..

I'm sure you guys will help me ;)

Waiting your answers..

Cheers..
Posted on 2004-04-25 13:13:34 by raladin
the greatest forum and we must thank those that maintain the site as well as the founders of it. A cell phone is simply a walkie-talkie. Unstead or being pure voice modulation it also has circuitry to produce DTMF (dual tone multi-frequency) audio usually from a single chip. Signetics is a known manufacturer of this chip. The dual tones are what dials a particular phone number. The cell simply transmits this signal to a repeater and the repeater has a phone patch which ties you directly into a land line. The programming is done in a flash memory inside your cell phone. It is used to control things like PLL frequency and roaming as a part of the PLL scan and generation of dual tones and what ever bells and whistles you might have.
Suggested reading material would be the ARRL Handbook and Communications Quarterley magazine has several articles on using cordless telephone IC chips as cell phone circuits.
Posted on 2004-04-26 14:33:54 by mrgone
Thanks alot for your fast reply..

By the way, I found a website that is selling a book about Mobile Phones Circuits.. All Nokia, SonyEricson, Panasonic, LG, SIEMENS...etc... all their circuits and what are the electronic pieces that are used in it and why..

It is really a cool book.. but can I use this book to make a new circuit for a new mobile :)

I want this Mobile (Tool) to only send SMS..

So what are the parts that I must take from the circuit of these mobiles?

Cheers..
Posted on 2004-04-26 14:55:15 by raladin
Cell Phone Spammer?

Regards, P1 :cool:
Posted on 2004-04-27 13:26:37 by Pone