Hi all..

New to this really great forum.. and the best one for ASM in the world..I'm really proud to be here..

And I hope will help me with this :

I'm new to Assembly.. and I want to make an AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) Encryption for some data.. so I want this Assembly APP to encrypt the data and put them in a file for example.. then another Assembly APP will decrypt these data and put them in a file.. so then these data can be used..

I want to use Assembly in machines and electronics.. not in Windows as programs.. so I want this Encryption and Decryption to be done for some data in my Electronic tool..

I'm sure you guys will help me ;)

Waiting your answers..

Cheers..
Posted on 2004-04-25 13:13:46 by raladin
First thing to do is get the specification for the AES algorithm:
http://csrc.nist.gov/CryptoToolkit/aes/rijndael/

- that link has a couple of good links too, including Brian Gladman's site, which has bot C/C++ and Assembly implementations.

Of course if you want to use it for embedded electronics, you will have to rewrite the assembly routine, unless you are going to use embedded x86 :)
Posted on 2004-04-25 14:17:37 by f0dder
Thanks alot for your reply!!!

I really appreciate it..

But where is the link for Assembly AES Encryption?

I tried to find it inside these links but didn't find it..

Can you please put the direct link here..

Ofcourse I will use x86 :)

Regards..
Posted on 2004-04-26 07:41:24 by raladin
Afternoon, raladin.

Moved thread to The Heap as it's not related to Windows asm.

Also...
You have to build the assembly version of the AES encryption algorithm yourself.
To do that, you'll have to learn assembly language programming.

Cheers,
Scronty
Posted on 2004-04-26 07:56:12 by Scronty
Follow the link to Brian Gladman's site, it's there... download the aessrc.zip file, there's both C/C++ and assembly.
Posted on 2004-04-26 08:43:48 by f0dder