Hi all,

WinAsm Studio V3.0.1.4 is available from my site

What's new
-Find Dialog: New option:"Direction-All" (Thanks andrew_k, DC)

-Rebar and docking windows color now behave properly when XP themes are used(Thanks PhoBos)

-Ln, Col & Sel indications are now displayed in real time(Thanks Marwin)

-Owner Drawn menus minor vertical change of caption drawing (Thanks PhoBos)

-New feature: Ctrl+F3 Smart Find finds next occurence of selected text(if any), otherwise next occurence of current word (Thanks PhoBos)

-Images (Thanks PhoBos) for:
CONVERT TO UPPERCASE
convert to lower case
Project-Add Files

-More improvements for Structure members intellisense

-Add Files button on main Toolbar (Thanks cmax)

-Run command works irrespective if there were errors or warnings during build(Thanks Qvasimodo)

-some issues when WS_EX_TRANSPARENT was used fixed (Thanks Qvasimodo).

-Procedures list does not display macros and structures any more (Thanks Qvasimodo).

-asm and inc files new optional style: Tab Indicators
From Tools-Options-Editor enable/disable and from Colors-Tooltips & Tab Indicators change color (Thanks Qvasimodo)

-Docking Windows Focus rectangle Improvements

-Relative file paths(Thanks Marwin)

-Various improvements

Improved Add-Ins Support:
1.WAM_GETCURRENTPROJECTINFO message always fills CURRENTPROJECTINFO structure members(Thanks Qvasimodo)

2.New member of CURRENTPROJECTINFO structure: pszProjectTitle(Thanks Qvasimodo)

3.WAM_ADDOPENEXISTINGFILE :EQU WM_USER+103 ;hMain,wParam=lpFileName, lParam=TRUE/FALSE(True to Add File to the current project, False to Open File external to the current project(Thanks Qvasimodo)

Zip file includes:
-New executable
-New version of CodeHi
-New version od WAAddIn.inc

Regards,

akyprian

PS. I 've setup a new forum at http://www.code4u.net/waforum for those who want to participate.
Posted on 2004-05-13 02:01:37 by akyprian
You've been busy! I knew about the new WAM_* messages, but there are also a lot of new features. Great work!!! :alright:
Posted on 2004-05-13 10:50:20 by QvasiModo
Hi,

You've been busy! I knew about the new WAM_* messages, but there are also a lot of new features. Great work!!! :alright:

Yes, I've been too busy. It's your turn to use the new messages accordingly :grin:

Thanks for your good words and the ideas too!

akyprian
Posted on 2004-05-13 15:07:32 by akyprian
Thank you Akyprian for new update. But i cant download new update "WinAsm Studio V3.0.1.4", site _http://www.code4u.net/ down!. Please attack
Posted on 2004-05-14 11:01:28 by NetStaVi
hm, strange

I can access the site properly. Downloads page is at http://www.code4u.net/winasm/downloads.htm

Do you still have problems ?

akyprian
Posted on 2004-05-14 11:29:00 by akyprian
Bro, i dont know why i did cant connect :(.
Posted on 2004-05-14 18:20:36 by NetStaVi
It's not a server problem, I can connect just fine. :confused:
Here's the latest WinAsm update, you can download it from here:
Posted on 2004-05-14 18:40:58 by QvasiModo
Thank you very much. I has new WinAsm Update
Have a good working
Posted on 2004-05-14 20:17:14 by NetStaVi
akyprian,

Very Nice Work, but i was speaking of the Open File Button to be placed on the bar. Add File button is G R E A T. I never thought of that one. But sometimes we may not want to included the file in the Explorer Bar, so a "Open Only" button would be very convenent.

I have one more suggestion:

When we click the Find button it would be nice to have a find next find previous buttons on each side of the FIND button just like WordPerfect.

And to put the iceing on the cake it be great to save the list of FIND words that we may be using to a file so that when we shut down and restart Win32ASM we will have our previous FIND list ready to go.

For most of us that will be all Win32ASM would ever need... anything else would be a special treat.

Thanks Again

PS: By the way. i think Adding a File to the project is something special that we may want to do from time to time so i think for the sake of space that button should be replaced with Open File button and than place Add File in the menu. Someone else may feel differ. If so speak up
Posted on 2004-05-19 14:04:46 by cmax
Hi cmax

Very Nice Work, but i was speaking of the Open File Button to be placed on the bar. Add File button is G R E A T. I never thought of that one. But sometimes we may not want to included the file in the Explorer Bar, so a "Open Only" button would be very convenent.

Sorry for the misconception. I will implement your suggestion soon

When we click the Find button it would be nice to have a find next find previous buttons on each side of the FIND button just like WordPerfect.

I haven't touched WordPerfect for years. Can you please attach an image?

And to put the iceing on the cake it be great to save the list of FIND words that we may be using to a file so that when we shut down and restart Win32ASM we will have our previous FIND list ready to go.

Very nice suggestion. Thanks

PS: By the way. i think Adding a File to the project is something special that we may want to do from time to time so i think for the sake of space that button should be replaced with Open File button and than place Add File in the menu. Someone else may feel differ. If so speak up

I use Add Files very often and Open Files vary rarely!

Regards,

akyprian
Posted on 2004-05-20 03:00:51 by akyprian
I haven't touched WordPerfect for years. Can you please attach an image?

I am using someone else machine which does not have WordPerfect on it. I still don't even have my own Internet Access any more ... Not even a PHONE. :(

Anyway it's only an Icon button with an arrow pointing that way for an backward search than your Find Button that open the dialog than another botton to the right of that... with an arrow pointing the other way meaning a foward search.

So now after typing in my key word for a search i don't even have to have the Find dialog open .... all i would have to do is click one of those arrows ... :)

I use Add Files very often and Open Files vary rarely!

If you got room can you place both buttons on bar.

I like WordPerfect because it has "Reveal Code" so that you always knew what you were doing and where you REALLY was at... Word never had that i don't think and if they do they rip off from WordPerfect. I'm sure Microsoft all ways did respect WordPerfect if not ever anyone else by leaving it along or making it hard to do so. Someone else may know better. I never liked Word anyway.
Posted on 2004-05-21 19:48:53 by cmax