Hi Ketil,

Ofcourse we all can agree that RadASM is one of the best visual tools for assembly language. But I have a request for a feature i've been missing from RadASM. Is it possible to add a feature wich will allow the user to place the 'caret' (usually represented by a line ('|') in any editor) anywhere he desire? this would make commenting code alot simpler. Some examples wich does this: Borland C++ Builder and Edit.com (yep the old dos tool). There are tons of other software too but i dont recall any at this time.

With such a feature you wouldnt have to use TAB-key or SPACE-key to make aligned comments. You could just click with your mouse at any location and space's would be created from the previous character on that line, if you start writing after you have clicked.

Maybe this isn't an easy thing to implement? hopefully i'll get an answer telling me this is dumb/doable/or that you just dont have time todo this.

Thanks for listening...( ahh..tror det blir en pils p? brygga i dag ja! deilig ? v?re norsk? :grin: )
Posted on 2004-06-04 04:06:37 by fisk
Hi

The e-help addin has functions that makes creating aligned comments easy. Try them out.

(Ja, det er varmt og godt i dag. Blir nok en lat dag i skyggen.)

KetilO
Posted on 2004-06-04 06:06:59 by KetilO
Thanks i'll look into that addin! But i wouldnt mind such a feature in the code editor. ;)
Posted on 2004-06-04 06:10:58 by fisk
Well, the e-help addin adds this functionality to the code editor.

Ja, det er varmt og godt i dag. Blir nok en lat dag i skyggen.

It is very cool for the begining of June here, barely above 15?C most days for the last 2 weeks. I think we only have had 2 days above 20?C so far.
Posted on 2004-06-04 10:26:44 by donkey
It is very cool for the begining of June here, barely above 15?C most days for the last 2 weeks. I think we only have had 2 days above 20?C so far.

Yeah, here too!!
Posted on 2004-06-04 14:43:33 by Milos
Ja, det er varmt og godt i dag. Blir nok en lat dag i skyggen.
Yeah! I love the summer!... :grin: (ja, deilig ? v?re norsk om dagen)
Posted on 2004-06-05 02:18:04 by Tommy