Anyone know where I can get a copy of Stolen Honer?
Posted on 2004-10-27 13:47:59 by mrgone
Look what Kerry supressed from airing on TV

http://www.e53.org/trashcan/archives/2004/10/stolen_honor.htm
Posted on 2004-10-27 14:11:28 by mrgone
I commend the very thing others call treason!

Kerry did whatever he could to leave the Vietnam War - not to just save his own ass, but to work to end the war through diplomacy. True, he was not a team player of the military machine. I judge him based on intent - his intent was for the good of the USA.
Posted on 2004-10-27 15:23:00 by bitRAKE
He does anything for political stature. Hey what do you want to hear today? Check out the film.
Posted on 2004-10-27 18:02:30 by mrgone
He does anything for political stature.
So, he has been running for president since the late 60's :?:
Oh, just to let you know...I learned about this from a Bush support site.
Posted on 2004-10-27 18:59:32 by bitRAKE
Actually I learned about it from listening to short-wave radio. The one medium not completely controlled yet. (You can get a glimps of the programming at www.gcnlive.com ) One of the 10 planks of the communist manifesto by Carl Marks states a government must control the media. I know Bitrake you aren't believing any of that dribble that spews out of Kerry's perverted lips? If so it would seem that you support partial birth abortion and sodomite marriage. Beleive me our nation will be judged. "Be not deceived, what soever a man soeth, that he shall also reap." I know who the Father is and I'm deathly afraid of his judgement.
Posted on 2004-10-28 08:53:08 by mrgone
John Kerry is willing to JMP wherever the poll points, ROL lies and XCHG national security FOR personal political INC.
Posted on 2004-10-28 09:17:40 by Masmer
Mrgone,

Actually it is not being supressed - It aired already in:

Alabama: Birmingham, two WB stations; Tuscaloosa, UPN.
California: Sacramento, CBS.
Florida: Pensacola and Mobile, Ala., ABC and an independent; Tallahassee, ABC and NBC; Tampa, WB.
Illinois: Champaign/Springfield, NBC; Peoria/Bloomington, Fox.
Iowa: Cedar Rapids/Waterloo, CBS; Des Moines, Fox.
Kentucky: Lexington, Fox.
Maine: Portland, CBS.
Maryland: Baltimore, Fox and WB.
Massachusetts: Springfield, ABC.
Michigan: Flint/Saginaw, Fox.
Minnesota: Minneapolis, WB.
Missouri: Cape Girardeau/Paducah, Ky., Fox and WB; Kansas City, WB; St. Louis, ABC.
North Carolina: Asheville/Greenville, S.C., ABC and WB; Greensboro/Winston-Salem, ABC and UPN.
Nevada: Las Vegas, WB and an independent.
New York: Buffalo, Fox and WB; Rochester, Fox; Syracuse, Fox and WB.
Ohio: Cincinnati, WB; Columbus, ABC and Fox; Dayton, Fox and NBC.
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, Fox and WB.
Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh, Fox and WB.
South Carolina: Charleston, Fox and UPN.
Tennessee: Nashville, Fox and UPN and WB; Kingsport/Bristol/Johnson City, Fox.
Texas: San Antonio, Fox and WB.
Virginia: Norfolk, WB; Richmond, Fox.
West Virginia: Charleston/Huntington, ABC and Fox.
Wisconsin: Madison, Fox; Milwaukee, UPN and WB.

So your statement about Kerry supressing this fine piece of art is wrong.
Posted on 2004-10-28 09:24:35 by JimmyClif
"(Kerry's) campaign has devoted a huge amount of resources ? and even risked increasing interest in the documentary ?to stop Sinclair Broadcast Group from airing it on television."

Why Kerry Fears ?Stolen Honor?
Posted on 2004-10-28 09:29:03 by Masmer
IMO - I think it's weird that one major point from reps is the whole Kerry and Vietnam thing. I mean, Bush didn't even serve or showed up for duty when he had to.

If I was going to vote, I'd make up an intelligent decision about the war and it's missing wmd's, the deficit, the al Qaeda/Hussein connection which never existed, who's really getting tax cuts and so on...

You know, the stuff at hand. I seriously can't believe that people wanted to impeach Clinton because he lied trying to save his marriage, and meanwhile Bush attacks Iraq lying right and left to justify it.

Please note I used links from real media, not some biased partisan sites. ;)
Posted on 2004-10-28 10:20:15 by JimmyClif
You call the Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN non-bipartisan?! :lol: And I didn't expect the ad hominem abuse. Here's a CNN link.

Kerry keeps blaming Bush for all real and imaginary problems in the U.S. saying that Bush has "time and again" made "terrible misjudgments". Like what? I'll focus on the war in Iraq ...

It's debatable if Iraq really had WMD, as much of it could have been hidden or moved out of the country or even been produced and kept somewhere else like in Libya (where a number of Iraqi scientists like Chemical Ali and Dr. Germ visited). Back then, Kerry also believed that Saddam was working on producing WMD for use against America (in fact, intelligence from many other countries also believed Saddam had WMD). So going to war in the first place must not be a terrible judgment as Kerry voted for giving Bush the authority to go to war with Iraq.

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

Bush sent American troops along with a coalition of countries who saw the importance of backing up over a dozen U.N. resolutions and stopping the gathering threat posed by Saddam. The major U.N. member countries that opposed the Iraq invasion, France, Germany and Russia had been getting kickbacks for many years via inappropriate Oil For Food transactions (as did China). Saddam had been getting large kickbacks as well which he had earmarked for use in creating WMD. In fact, France and Russia both had military advisors in Iraq for months before the Flash & Awe started, assisting Saddam in hiding weapons (like moving them into Syria under Bath control) and jamming missiles (like one U.S. missile that shot off course landing in Iran). So was it a bad judgment to stop Saddam without the Global Test of all our "allies"?

http://www.heritage.org/Research/InternationalOrganizations/bg1748.cfm

Our troops on the ground were under-armored in the beginning and even now we should have more of a presence with more troops on the ground. Didn't Kerry vote against the funding for our military in Iraq? And after the Cold War, Clinton allowed cutting back our troop size drastically. Those sound like terrible judgments to me, just as voting against intelligence funding, major weapon systems, gerenal defense spending and marrying Theresa were. (Ouch)

These are just a few of my reasons for not trusting the liberal complainer of many plans and many flip-flops. Not to inflame American Bush-hating Kerry supporters.
Posted on 2004-10-28 10:52:20 by Masmer
Good research Masmer! One thing I want to say hear is that no matter what your political leanings , we are all friends here and I have had many excellent discussions with Bitrake and others. I just think that we can share the truth with one another and that's great! :) Some and maybe all somewhere inside of us know who's in charge. Let's face it. "The day of the Lord will be both great and terrible." I hope that all of us have eyes to see and ears to hear the truth.
Posted on 2004-10-28 11:07:42 by mrgone
You call the Washington Post, MSNBC and CNN non-bipartisan?! :lol:

A little less than the KerryonIraq.com :)

Sorry, I'm at work - I hope the thread survives long enough for me to have a look at it when I'm home.. :)

Cheers,
Jimmy
Posted on 2004-10-28 11:15:42 by JimmyClif
Well, they are all selfish bastards - so, I'm going to vote for me. :roll:
Posted on 2004-10-28 11:16:25 by bitRAKE
Hey Jimmy I don't know where you are getting your news from?

quote:
You know, the stuff at hand. I seriously can't believe that people wanted to impeach Clinton because he lied trying to save his marriage, and meanwhile Bush attacks Iraq lying right and left to justify it.

They wanted to impeach Clitton for nothing to do with his personal life. He went against congress 4 times vetoing a bill to outlaw partial birth abortion. He sold our ICBM secrets to China then arranged to let them launch one of our military satelites which they conveniently crashed and got all the circuit boards. He signed every treaty that came down the pike which shipped our tech jobs over seas and a whole host of other things. You know the economy is always residual. Things don't happen immediately it takes years for new policies to take effect. Clitton survived off the coat tails of Reagan and Bush senior's excelent economic policies. Reagan was the first to impliment "trical down economics" because he understood that it takes money to make money. Make the rich guys happy so they will invest into us averge people and we all build wealth. It's a good thing to give the wealthy some tax releif. It works. Don't despise them that have more than you. That creates division. "A kindom divided against it's self can not stand". How well satan knows that.
Posted on 2004-10-28 11:26:12 by mrgone
Make the rich guys happy so they will invest into us averge people and we all build wealth. It's a good thing to give the wealthy some tax releif. It works.

A.K.A. "The Banquet Theory". Give the rich a banquet, and we'll all benefit from eating the crumbles that fall from the table. Right. :roll:
Actually I learned about it from listening to short-wave radio. The one medium not completely controlled yet. (You can get a glimps of the programming at www.gcnlive.com ) One of the 10 planks of the communist manifesto by Carl Marks states a government must control the media. I know Bitrake you aren't believing any of that dribble that spews out of Kerry's perverted lips? If so it would seem that you support partial birth abortion and sodomite marriage. Beleive me our nation will be judged. "Be not deceived, what soever a man soeth, that he shall also reap." I know who the Father is and I'm deathly afraid of his judgement.

Posts like this alone should refrain me from replying at all... I guess I can't help myself :/ but it just shocks me when people openly defend discrimination and violations to the human rights. What's worse, using the Holy Bible for that. You know, last time I checked, Jesus actually preached against all that... :evil:
Posted on 2004-10-28 13:37:23 by QvasiModo
"Can't we all just...get along...."

PS: hiroshimator altered this post because it was ev0l and anti-<whatever> ;)
Posted on 2004-10-28 14:23:13 by f0dder
Posts like this alone should refrain me from replying at all... I guess I can't help myself :/ but it just shocks me when people openly defend discrimination and violations to the human rights.
I feel the same way, but I remind myself that I can only change what I am a part of. Our living longer helps culture to change faster, but also creates much fear of that change.
Posted on 2004-10-28 14:28:25 by bitRAKE
Qvasi what in God's name are you talking about? And just when was the last time you checked....lol

Quote:
Posts like this alone should refrain me from replying at all... I guess I can't help myself :/ but it just shocks me when people openly defend discrimination and violations to the human rights. What's worse, using the Holy Bible for that. You know, last time I checked, Jesus actually preached against all that...
Posted on 2004-10-28 16:54:50 by mrgone
Both Kerry and Bush have been spouting lies and mistruths for some time now...head over to spinsanity.com to get an idea of how much they can be trusted.

Myself, I'm a Badnarik supporter.
Posted on 2004-10-28 16:54:54 by sirchess