I was trying to access Qweerdy's page at http://www20.brinkster.com/qweerdy/ but seems it is not available any more. Qweerdy is also not active on the forum for several months, so I was wondering can somebody attach his examples and source code of PngSkin here on the board? I didn't find this examples in the board search :(
Posted on 2004-10-30 11:31:43 by Mikky
I can help you pass the message the next time I see him online...
Posted on 2004-10-30 12:24:18 by roticv
I saw his last post was in july, he is probably too busy with other things in life so I was wondering if someone can upload those files here.
Posted on 2004-10-30 15:12:06 by Mikky
I have version #4 on this computer...
Posted on 2004-10-30 21:45:38 by bitRAKE
Hi all :)

Roticv alerted me to this post, although I have been reading the forums regularly, just not logging in/posting.

I have no idea why my website is down; maybe it's just Brinkster's free servers having problems again. It might come back online later.

Brinkster really is starting to irritate me, especially with the text ads they're adding to pages now. I'll probably have a new website online within a month that's hosted on a proper server. In the meantime, if anybody wants something from the site you can just PM me here.

bitRAKE, thanks for uploading btw :) I'm not even sure I have the same version that was on my site backed up somewhere... I probably changed some stuff since then.

By the way, does anyone have any suggestions for a color scheme for the new site? :-D
Posted on 2004-10-31 10:23:02 by Qweerdy