Hi all,

How do you like EasyCode?
I think it's great, although there is still a lot of development that can be done!
It doesn't have as many possibilities in it's menu as RadAsm. But RadAsm doesn't support a normal window in the visual editor. It only has visual dialogs. And EasyCode has other advantages over RadAsm. So don't go away just because EasyCode is a young IDE. But discove the advantages.
At the moment rsala is working on version 1.00.0006. And with your support the version number will increase soon.

I know there is still a lot to be done.
So, in order to speed up the development process, we could use your help. Here is my scream:

GIVE EASYCODE A CHANCE!
GIVE EASYCODE YOUR SUPPORT!

PLEASE TEST EASY CODE
PLEASE REPORT EVERY BUG YOU ENCOUNTER.

You can do it in the IDE/EasyCode subforum.

Here are some questions that you could respond to:
What would you like to be changed in or added to the IDE, so that you will be going to use EasyCode, or that you will be going to use it more often?

In my opinion one of the first things that should be done is increasing the possibilities of the menu. What is your opinion on that? And what should it contain?

Also I would like to know: How many people use EasyCode actually? So please reply to this post.
What are your experiences? Do you encounter any problems, crashes or unexpected behaviour.
What do you do when you meet such problems? Have you left EasyCode for your old IDE again, maybe less visual then this one? Or have you found work arounds.

Please, exchange valuable information!

Friendly regards,
mdevries.
Posted on 2004-11-20 14:01:42 by mdevries
yes,I like esaycode very much,especially its visual progamming type.
I hope it will become better and better :D :D :lol:
Posted on 2005-06-24 17:55:34 by zhang9560
I aslo like it,though I learn assembly only for a month.
Posted on 2005-08-19 08:53:08 by ypchen