I think that the problem comes from macro recursive calls that generates complex error messages like this:

\Masm32\ObjAsm32\Code\Objects\Primer.inc(63) : error A2008: syntax error : ,

ObjectCall(16): Macro Called From
OCall(66): Macro Called From
\Masm32\ObjAsm32\Code\Objects\Primer.inc(63): Include File
\Masm32\ObjAsm32\Code\Objects\Primer.inc(63) : error A2006: undefined symbol : Primer_Interface
@invoke(12): Macro Called From
ObjectCall(31): Macro Called From
OCall(66): Macro Called From
\Masm32\ObjAsm32\Code\Objects\Primer.inc(63): Include File
\Masm32\ObjAsm32\Code\Objects\Primer.inc(63) : error A2002: cannot have more than one ELSE clause per IF block
ObjectCall(69): Macro Called From
OCall(66): Macro Called From
\Masm32\ObjAsm32\Code\Objects\Primer.inc(63): Include File


Regards,

Biterider
Posted on 2005-01-21 04:48:15 by Biterider
Thanks Biterider

I will have a look at the problem later.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-21 07:30:53 by KetilO
Hi all

New upload.

- Fixed a toolbar button problem.
- Rearranged the menus a little.
- Made undo / redo of block operations (indent, outdent....) nicer.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-21 07:34:34 by KetilO
Hi KetilO

Another problem occured :-D :

On a MASM project i created, on mouse over, the info displayed in upper bar is trimed to a portion of the complete string.
For example, i have an equ like:
SCROLL_DOWN EQU 1 SHL 3

and it displays:
SCROLL_D

same goes for everithing else, variable, functions, etc.
The size of string is not constant, but its a portion of the complete string that must be displayed.

Testing the rap file, i discovered the following:

It appears to have a connection with some settings, because if i run version 2106 on the same project it does not make this problem, but if i copy the radasm.exe version 2106 in the 2107 folder, the problem appears in 2106 also.
In the 2101 version the problem does not occur, runing radasm 2101 in own folder, or in 2107 folder.

Could be a setting i have done? (and forgotten :) )

Eugen
Posted on 2005-01-22 09:30:06 by Eugen
Hi Eugen

I'm guessing there is something wrong with the RadASM.ini file.
Try to copy from 2106 folder. If that does not work, try to change te size of the info tool.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-22 12:36:12 by KetilO
Hi

The suggestion to resize the info tool worked! Although i dont completely understand why..
I made its height a little bigger and it displays the complete string on horisontal ..? The width was maximized already as the tool was docked and the expressions/strings were not more than 1 line long.

I admit that i increased the font size for tool window to size=10, that must have been the thing that triggered the problem,. :roll:

Anyway, it works now, thanks.

I should've played more with the problem before bugging you.

Eugen
Posted on 2005-01-22 13:02:29 by Eugen
Hi KetilO
Sorry that I bug you again, but I miss the old FORMAT menu items, like Indent,... Convert, etc. If you have moved them, I can find them...

Regards,

Biterider
Posted on 2005-01-23 00:52:49 by Biterider
Hi Biterider

You can find them on the Edit / Block menu.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-23 03:42:54 by KetilO
Thanks :oops:

Biterider
Posted on 2005-01-23 04:55:01 by Biterider
Hi all

New upload:

- Many improvements on Block / Column mode editing.
- Improved structure property parsing (named unions and named structures in structures).
- New masmApiStruct.api file (named unions and named structure in structure).

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-24 05:39:17 by KetilO
Hi all

New upload.

- Fixed a code complete bug with structures.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-25 03:26:30 by KetilO
Hi!KetilO!
I'm a Chinese user.But it do not support this language.Thx
Posted on 2005-01-28 21:37:33 by Sen
Hi Sen

RadASM's code editor supports Chinese. You just have to select a GB2312 DBCS font. A BIG5 or unicode font will not work.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-30 15:11:47 by KetilO
Hello,KetilO!
Your RadASM is the very powerful environment! Thank you.
But i found some bug (or maybe i do something wrong). Here are the steps:

1. I have created a new project (with FASM, but it doesn't matter).
2. Add new dialog (empty or not) and put it to "Res" directory.
3. Create new menu (for example: "File" and "Exit") and put it to "Res".
4. In "Menu" property of dialog i open Win OpenDialog (button "...") and
opens the menu file (assign menu to dialog).
After this i got the message (MessageBox with Error):
"Cannot open the file:
...\Res\Res\menu.mnu"
I think that this second "Res" is written in "*.rap" file but it isn't. It seems to be hardly coded in EXE.
Thanks and regards.
Posted on 2005-02-02 00:53:06 by IronFelix
Thanks

The bug is fixed and uploaded to my website.
Download and let me know if it solved the problem.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-02-02 04:05:16 by KetilO
Thanks a lot for so quick response, KetilO!
The bug is completely eliminated! I have tested it with some projects and it works fine.
Thanks again.
Regards.
Posted on 2005-02-02 08:35:51 by IronFelix