It seems i have found 2 bugs in RadAsm 2.1.0.6 and 2.1.0.7:

- When Programming in DirectDraw and there is a resolution change, we can say from 1152 * 864 32bpp to 640 * 480 32bpp raedit fits to the changed mode, but back to the greater mode raedit still is in 640 * 480. So you must "restore" and "maximize".

- Menu Editor: I use RadAsm a lot, so when i edit a menu and then close the menu window, and then closing radasm, and then running it again, when load the last project, the menu editor win appears and the only way to solve this is pressing "cancel"

Are these bugs?

Features that would be nice:

I dont know if these can be acomplished in a treeview control (i have never used them), but it would be nice to crate groups (folders) without using the "project groups" dialog.

Well, best regards and congratulatios for a nice IDE. As i said i use it a lot.
Posted on 2005-01-11 23:44:24 by Ateneo
Hi Ateneo

- When Programming in DirectDraw and there is a resolution change, we can say from 1152 * 864 32bpp to 640 * 480 32bpp raedit fits to the changed mode, but back to the greater mode raedit still is in 640 * 480. So you must "restore" and "maximize".

There is no code in RadASM that handles resolution changes. I will look into it.

- Menu Editor: I use RadAsm a lot, so when i edit a menu and then close the menu window, and then closing radasm, and then running it again, when load the last project, the menu editor win appears and the only way to solve this is pressing "cancel"

You must turn off auto lode on the file (right click on the file in project browser).

Features that would be nice:
I dont know if these can be acomplished in a treeview control (i have never used them), but it would be nice to crate groups (folders) without using the "project groups" dialog.

Should be possible, but lots of work. I will have to see if I can find the time.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-01-12 02:13:15 by KetilO