Hi Victor,
as far as I know, you are not a member of that board and you probably know almost nothing about it.
That forum is not related to cracking and any cracking requests are usually immediatelly closed.
I like that site since it is probably the only useful site forum for reverse engineers. You can freely discuss writing disassembler, debugger and other tools. Try to ask here or on the masmforum and your thread will be either locked or you get no replies.
Posted on 2005-03-03 06:53:54 by MazeGen
Hello MazeGen,

Your assertion is false.

I am not saying that the forum is not useful, but I am paranoid (so is Hutch I believe) and am here to help protect hiro's forum. Another reason why I closed the thread was that you got your answer.

PS: Wizzra is ben.
Posted on 2005-03-03 07:40:57 by roticv
Hi Victor,
Your assertion is false.

it means you are a member of "that" board and you know the site?
Another reason why I closed the thread was that you got your answer.

Well, the main reason was different and that's why I've started this thread:
...abt a cracking forum...
Posted on 2005-03-03 07:52:49 by MazeGen
Hello,

Yes you are correct.

At the end of day, what I am concerned about is protecting this forum (This is why the rules exist and moderators are there to enforce them). It is unavoidable that we are paranoid. I think that forum can be considered RE site and according to the rules, "There will be no linking to any cracking, warez, virii or reverse-engineering site direct nor indirect, not in messages, private messages or member home page URLs. "
Posted on 2005-03-03 08:08:00 by roticv
why was i included in ur little chit-chat? :D
i think that tenchnology about writing assemblers/disassemblers can be discussed here, other than that it's really not related to Asm forum.
RE is for RE, and ASM is for ASM.
keep the topics apart from each other and all will be fine.

Hi wizzra,
are you really Ben?

yup.
Posted on 2005-03-03 08:36:47 by wizzra
I second that opinion.
Posted on 2005-03-03 08:56:40 by roticv
Ok, I'm quite satisfied...
There will be no linking to any cracking, warez, virii or reverse-engineering site direct nor indirect, not in messages, private messages or member home page URLs.

Just to note, I've seen a lot of posts containing (direct or indirect) linking to the site of one russian virus writer, and nobody says "you've breaked the rules, thread closed":
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______

BTW, I have nothing againts those posts, I'm refering just for illustration.
Posted on 2005-03-03 11:58:53 by MazeGen