hi.

I would like to ask if someone of you know how to write program to copy file.
I must create empty file to write.
after that I must open second file and read all contains of it - that mean char after char. After then or mayby in teh same time this data must be writeln in to file witch I created. Does some one of you know how to write something like that. Please help me I must write this program. this is my project on uniwersity.  :sad:
Posted on 2005-05-06 14:47:45 by szwagier
Due to the forum rules, we can only hint you in the right way, or help you once you've started by yourself. It wouldn't be fair for anyone if we do your homework.

Having said that, a very important question: DOS or Windows? That changes everything.
Posted on 2005-05-06 16:33:43 by QvasiModo
QvasiModo: he made almost identical topic few days ago. it was in DOS.

szwagier: due to the fact, that i never really liked DOS - i forgot all the interrupts. find some good int21 reference.
Posted on 2005-05-06 17:18:27 by ti_mo_n
Adam's Assembly Tutorial covers old dos assembly from baby steps to advanced demos in 9 easy to read tutorials.

Download them at : http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone5/cat792/15526.htm

Just by skimming it you should be able to at least patch your homework together.
Posted on 2005-05-06 18:28:59 by JimmyClif
You guys are mean  :P
You could at least TELL him about CopyFile/MoveFile etc.
Posted on 2005-05-07 08:25:44 by Homer
ok, I Agree with that, but mayby you could correct this program code witch I have writeln and send it in previous post.  :lol: That would help me wery much :twisted:
Posted on 2005-05-07 09:49:54 by szwagier