I like  this  IDE
but it not have chinese  version
Posted on 2005-05-07 02:19:45 by 55crazy
Hi 55crazy,
We are looking at this request very closely and will get back to you as soon as we can.  If I remember correctly from my consulting days even though there are many spoken dialects there is only one written language.  Am I correct in this?  And is it Mandarin?

Ramon is the brains in this project, I am just a consultant but I think this might be a fun thing to do.  And I am sure it is very important to you.  Once I get the language correct, it should not be to hard to meet your needs.
Paul

Posted on 2005-05-07 03:48:14 by PBrennick
If you were going to learn to speak Chinese, which dialect is best to learn for business?
Posted on 2005-05-07 10:47:12 by drhowarddrfine
drhowarddrfinedrhoward,
Not easy to answer that one.  Though not speciific to just business, Chaozhou and/or Cantonese may (and I use that term guardedly) suit your needs.  If you are a doctor, then Cantonese definitely.  They are both considered 'specific purpose dialets.  Just about all US Universities give courses to help you in this need.  One thing, though, these are advanced courses and you may be required to learn Mandarin (or basic Chinese) first.  It is a very worthwhile skill to learn but not something easily done so unless you have a real need (beyond a hobby) this might be to big a bite to chew.  Personally, I first learned Vietnamese and then Thai so it was an easier move.  Being a programmer who picks up programming languages for dinner, I discovered I had an ability in this area.  Also learned Spanish, German, French and Italian and some more esoteric ones (such as Latin).  Having an Eidetic memory is a definite plus here but when you get older, whatch out!  Everything gets muddled.  Anyway, have fun.

Paul
Posted on 2005-05-07 19:44:07 by PBrennick
Hi 55crazy,

As Paul E. Brennick told you, we are looking at this request very closely and we will be very pleased to build a chinese version of Easy Code. We just need some time and information, so, please let us know everything Paul asked you (he is an Easy Code authority) so that we can prepare the chinese version as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Ramon
Posted on 2005-05-07 21:33:33 by rsala
"Siince I spend so much time there are you willing to consider creating an account on that forum and we will help you from there?"
I can't understand this sentence
I have a bad English
I'm a  student of china and study win32asm only one year
Posted on 2005-05-07 23:01:20 by 55crazy
55crazy,
I will try.  I like this board but I work on another board.  You have a way we can talk here.  And this is good enough.  It is not necessary for you to join the MASM forum.  I just thought it would be easier for me.  This board is fine.

Can you answer my questions about the language?

Paul
Posted on 2005-05-07 23:17:04 by PBrennick
55Crazy,

Okay, here goes...

???????, ??????????

For others...

Can you tell me, is this your written language?

Written in basic Chinese, or Mandarin.

Paul
Posted on 2005-05-07 23:24:07 by PBrennick
ok?pbrennick
look following sentence:

?????????????????
Posted on 2005-05-08 00:23:17 by 55crazy
55crazy,
"You can tell me, this is your written language?"

Okay, I see I have the languaqge correct  I just have the syntax wrong.  Being an American English speaker, I have to live with it.  English and German appear to get the noun/verb relations different from any other languages, sorry, do not judge me too harshly.

Anyway, let's continue in English out of respect for this board.  Anything you have trouble understanding, just email it to me at pbrennick@easycoder.org and we will use Chinese when necessary.  Ramon, will get copies of all emails.

Okay, enough of that.  We can now procede making your version.  ;)

Paul
Posted on 2005-05-08 03:22:14 by PBrennick
Hi 55crazy,

Thanks for answering the questions. As you can see, Paul has a good knowledge of your language and this will make possible to create the chinese version soon. As this board is in english, if you prefer to speak chinese please feel free to email Paul. Thank you.

Regards,

Ramon
Posted on 2005-05-08 04:06:14 by rsala
ok,I hope the chinese version will finish
if you have some problem about chinese
please email it to me at 55crazy@163.com
I hope I can help you

hi rsala
I will continue in English on this board
Posted on 2005-05-08 09:48:30 by 55crazy
I also a chinese student who likes Win32ASM and Easy Code very much,but I have studied Win32ASM only for several monthes.I hope I can make a friend with 55crazy.My Email is zhang9560@sohu.com.And I also hope I can do something for the Easy Code Project.If you have any problem about chinese,please send email to me.Do  you have a icq or msn number?

regard
Posted on 2005-06-24 18:36:31 by zhang9560
Hi zhang9560,

Thanks you very much for your help and support.

Ramon
Posted on 2005-06-24 19:05:20 by rsala
I think the visual type is excellent!
And I still hope it will support chinese character soon!
Posted on 2005-06-24 19:22:02 by zhang9560