Hello Everyone,

I currently run a rather large gaming community, and some of the applications have been updated to a newer version. Only some minor changes have been made to the client application, which has caused some bugs to appear(because the server doesnt send the correct packet structure.) The 3 Main bugs that i need fixed are
1. Players in the game Do not appear correctly(packet structure returned from server is missing an item)
2. Sometimes when clicking on their player it crashes their client(same packet causing this as bug#1)
3. When flying on a Pet, you do not move(Also a small packet change FlyToLocation packet)

Now I know most of this would take quite some time figure out/finish etc, But I am willing to pay for the changes/corrections. You tell me what you think the job is worth and I will see what I can do, money is not the problem in this matter. I also will provide as much information as I can about this.

You can contact me via
Email: at banfox(at)gmail(dot)com
MSN: fa_de(at)punkass(dot)com
I will also check here as often as possible.

Thanks.
Posted on 2005-06-01 06:50:11 by BoTGoD
It might be helpful to know more about the Server application.
Do you have the legal right to modify this application?
If so, can you provide existing sourcecode?
If not, what language was it originally written in?

The answers to these questions will either attract or repel your potential labour market.
Posted on 2005-06-02 23:44:01 by Homer
i wouldnt trust anyone from Waco Tx  ;)
Posted on 2005-06-19 11:33:11 by illwill