Anybody nice to tell me how to edit a chat dialo box into a game.
I habe this game with chat box in it . But the problem with the dialog box is that to narrow and short. This mean I can not write moe than four words in it.
How to make it to accept more words.
What tools do I need to find this dialog box properties
Posted on 2005-06-15 10:50:06 by chat711
If we're talking some existing game you don't have the source to, I'm afraid that your question is against the rules of the forum... sowwy.
Posted on 2005-06-16 00:37:29 by f0dder
From all of chat711's post I believe he/she is trying to edit a game that definitely wasn't written by him. Sorry chat711, we don't allow reverse engineering here for anything else than what is allowed by US Law, and that is only to learn. Please stop posting questions about editing other people's programs.
Posted on 2005-06-16 01:43:33 by SpooK

From all of chat711's post I believe he/she is trying to edit a game that definitely wasn't written by him. Sorry chat711, we don't allow reverse engineering here for anything else than what is allowed by US Law, and that is only to learn. Please stop posting questions about editing other people's programs.

My purpose is not to edit the game or so. It is to learn only. Besides that when I decied to edit I will notify the owner and get a permission from them. But let me say again that reverse engineering is not their for  editing and illigal stuff it is for learnning . When you want to learn about somethging you need to explore every thing. As lon as you stay within the boundary of someones rights and not to break it.
Posted on 2005-06-16 03:37:39 by chat711

My purpose is not to edit the game or so. It is to learn only. Besides that when I decied to edit I will notify the owner and get a permission from them. But let me say again that reverse engineering is not their for  editing and illigal stuff it is for learnning . When you want to learn about somethging you need to explore every thing. As lon as you stay within the boundary of someones rights and not to break it.

Your question that started this thread represents the opposite of what you just stated.
Posted on 2005-06-16 05:56:30 by SpooK
Sorry for the missunderstanding
Now can we get to the question which is . How can you call a message dialog box what are the function related to the dialog and how can be created. In case I wanted to create a game and put this option in it.
Posted on 2005-06-19 07:17:20 by chat711