I have made simple Opengl app in visual studio, when i run my app from IDE with debug option enabled, there are 3 moving lights in a scene, but when i just open app from explorer there are 2 lights  :sad: . When i run this not correctly working app in OllyDbg i see 3 lights just as it should be. I'm using SDL and i made class for adding new lights to scene.
Posted on 2005-09-11 14:24:43 by AceEmbler
iirc there are some slight differences in memory management when debugging...
perhaps there's an unitialized variable somewhere. in any case there's most probably a bug in your code ;)
Posted on 2005-09-11 15:04:51 by Tola
debug mode with VC2003 fills uninitialized data indeed, so this could very well be the thing that bites you.

Try compiling with /W3 or /Wall compiler settings to get more warnings, might tell you about unitialized locals being used...

Posted on 2005-09-11 20:14:35 by f0dder