1.  i am suggesting to adding

1=InstallDll
2=DllProc

to Addins.tpl file because w/o this, MakeDef needs export for both proc from properties contextmenu.
But maybe this only specific to my w98. MakeDef.dll is not auto exporting above dlls to .def w/o
doing "Add Export" from context menu.

Meanwhile, Properties list is not updating until reloading RA. Can not see the new item
in list until reloading. I mean, the item which the addin adding to Properties list.

2. Not every addin needs resources, so in Addin.tpl there is not anything about resource
  compiling or adding the .res to linking. But surely we may activate compile rc item.
  And also add the ",4" to linking commandline. But why RA not adding that ",4" to link
  command? Honestly a couple times, completely forgot to do this. And started to hunting bug
  to finding the reason of not working resources. Now is funny but that time it was not.
  Did not forget any?

3. Another undocumented knowledge about Radasm.inc;
lpGetMainFile
  when returning,
eax: File content
ecx: File name <- ??

if i did not encounter in an example addin, can not learn this. Now i need to learn;
  is there an easy way to finding text links in projects(bug,todo,note)? I think, will
  do another addin.

cakmak
Posted on 2005-09-19 12:31:04 by cakmak
Hi cakmak

1. Done
2. Added to my todo list
3. Sorry, the easy way is not exposed to addins yet. You can get an idea on how to do it in ReallyRad FindCommand.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-09-19 16:48:50 by KetilO
Hi KetilO,

Thank you for your interest, for addin function return values, can you suggest anything. I thaougt to using a small exe for testing the return values from variable or functions. This idea look like debug window(for breakpoints) in RA.

I am sorry, the names from RA are not in my mind exact. Because dont have this system.

cakmak
Posted on 2005-09-21 11:57:28 by cakmak
Hi cakmak

That is a good idea.
When I get around to it I will document the addin functions properly.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-09-21 13:28:38 by KetilO