Hi,

While compiling a source code, RadAsm seems not finished the job. Because in output window progress bar is stay in endless loop. Did anybody meet same problem?

(w98SE)

cakmak
Posted on 2005-10-02 12:27:45 by cakmak
Hi cakmak

No problems here, Win98SE and fasm 1.64

KetilO
Posted on 2005-10-02 13:25:38 by KetilO
cakmak,

In your Project Options, what are the Assemble, and Run options set to;

Where is FASM located on your hard drive.

What version: RadAsm, FASM?

farrier
Posted on 2005-10-02 16:56:48 by farrier
Hi KetilO,

I have checked with a clean package that not modified or added more addin etc. And default options also. Anyway will check again.

Hi farrier,

Both RadAsm and Fasm are most news. But i use fasm console version package anway i have noticed that, there is a console fasm with windows version. Meanwhile, i was not dealing with fasm for a long time -about a year- and it is he same place everytime but in different drive than RadAsm. BTW, my path declarations are ok because RadAsm is finding them an compiling but seem compiling not finished according to output gauge bar. And unfortunatly neither RadAsm is not with me nor options are in my mind.

I guessed this issue is for me. Because any topic found about this until now. But think maybe somebody has experienced same thing.
Did you? Or met anywhere?

cakmak
Posted on 2005-10-03 11:41:29 by cakmak
Hi cakmak

DOS assembler/linker and Win98 does not work well.
You can try specifying O; instead of just O

Assemble: 5,O;,FASM,2,5

The windows console version will work without any modifications.

KetilO
Posted on 2005-10-03 14:44:58 by KetilO
cakmak,

Since you didn't post the Assemble command you are using I'll post one that should work, no matter where your FASM source is:

From within your RadAsm project, click on Project/Project Options

You should see something like:

3,O,D:\PROGRA~1\FASM\FASM,2,5

Instead of using the RadAsm shortcut for the location of the Assembler, I have the full path of the FASM program.  In the above case the FASM.EXE program is on the D: drive, in the "Program FIles" folder--with the short file name used--and within the FASM folder.  Try that, or show the command your project is using.

hth,

farrier
Posted on 2005-10-03 14:51:48 by farrier
First must tell you so sorry about giving you difficulty and thank you both very much.

At least noticed that, my assembler was for dos, not a 32Bit commandline version. It commandline version is with fasmw. If i remember well, it must be a separate package from fasmw. Anyway, solved. And then i found a project and explanation in Masm projects folder, LinkStub. It is usefull too.

Now working flawlessly  :D

Regards
Posted on 2005-10-05 12:32:18 by cakmak