When I want to print asm code file with some lines over the right margin, then these texts  that exceed the boundary are disappeared.
They don't wrap to the next line. So I can't see them.

Therefore, I change the paper printing direction to wide (horizontal) form, then the number of page remains the same. That is, you can't print some pages that is over the page number upper bound of the previous narrow (vertical) form.

Take Iczelion's tut24 for example, I want to print his codes, so I print them, and on line 51:

invoke SetWindowPos,hDlg,HWND_TOPMOST,rect.left,rect.top,rect.right,rect.bottom,SWP_SHOWWINDOWThis line from "bottom,SWP_SHOWWINDOW" cannot been seen in the page that has been printed.
tut24-1.pdf shows such problem.

tut24-2.pdf shows another printing problem if you change printing direction, you can't get all pages to be printed. Only 2 pages can be printed. You can see codes in page 3, 4 are not printed. You can't choose them to be printed, because in the print dialog there are only 2 pages
for you to print.

Why?

Attachments:
Posted on 2005-11-17 23:18:36 by guidry
Hi

The print function is obviously not perfect yet.
You have to set page size manually with Options / Code Editor Options / Page Size (Lines)

KetilO
Posted on 2005-11-18 03:08:31 by KetilO
Thank you! I think I know what to do now.
Posted on 2005-11-19 03:50:26 by guidry