Hi there,

I'm sure there is an easy answer to this, but I can't find it.

I am using the Dialogue editor in RadASM.  When I create a static text field and go to the properties, I can't see a field to let me set the font type and size.  If I set in in the rc file, RadASM just overwrites it.

Am I missing something?

Wongdai
Posted on 2005-12-05 20:22:10 by WongDai
Hi, WongDai if you click on your dialog window in the editor and scroll down on the properties, you will see font click on that and select a font and size.That's the only way i know how to do it.

Sorry for my bad grammer i'm in a rush

Regards,
Immortal_One
Posted on 2005-12-06 11:30:00 by Immortal_One
Nice try Immortal One, but no cigar.

In the properties, there is Wordwrap, Alignment, Border and lots of other properties, but there is not one for Font.

Can you check your properties for a Static and confirm?

Wongdai
Posted on 2005-12-12 06:07:40 by WongDai
Hi, click on dialog caption (not static) and scroll down on properties

regards,
Immortal_One  :)
Posted on 2005-12-13 01:41:33 by Immortal_One
HI Immortal One

Maybe I'm not explaining myself correctly.

You know how you add buttons and things to a dialogue box?  Well, if you just want to add text to the dialogue box, like, in the middle of the dialogue box not the caption of the dialogue box, you use the "Static" button to add it.  But you should then be able to set the font size and style.

Do you know how to do this in RadASM?

Wongdai
Posted on 2005-12-21 22:44:56 by WongDai
Maybe you are not familiar with resource scripts. So i'll explain: you are able to set only main dialog font and its size, which will be default for all controls inside the dialog. So if you're trying to set edit control font independently, please use "CreateFont(Indirect)...SendMessage..WM_SETFONT" in your code :)
Posted on 2005-12-22 02:30:13 by ramguru
Aha!

Spot on.  Well I didn't know that.

Thanks for your help.

Wongdai
Posted on 2005-12-22 07:23:09 by WongDai