I'm getting older and it's turned into more a giving than a receiving but this year I think I got away decently.

3 sweaters
Pajama pants
Laser lenght mesuring tool
Cologne
Bob Marley Biography
FM Transmitter for my Creative Jukebox.
Doormat (from the mother in law - guess the good present is still coming)

What did you guys get? Ipods? PSPs? LCD Screens? Trip to Hawaii?
Posted on 2005-12-25 11:38:06 by JimmyClif
Got this time awesome presents, comparing to the previous year when I got nothing, literally speaking. (well.. except some sweaters)

- 2 bottles of collectable vintage alcohol.
- 2 cologne.
- Set of misc. flavored tobaccos for my pipe.
- 2 sweaters (For some reason for every occasion I always receive a couple. Damn. In this temp I could open my own shop)
- Set of lenses for my photo-camera.
Posted on 2005-12-25 14:48:42 by arafel
Being older too, I still didn't do too bad.
17" Samsung LCD monitor
various colognes
3 music cd's(country- Big and Rich's latest, Big Kenny's latest solo, Gary Allans  latest)
2 watches
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Some books on railroads
winter pajamas
money<---always a good thing
some tools and a small air compressor
various chocolates
Posted on 2005-12-25 21:15:37 by rags
rags, that's quite a good loot you got there. I don't know your age, but being in the workforce for ~20 years I believe you're older than me and you did better than I. So there's hope for a good present for me someday ;)

In addendum, I received a Fruit Juicer from the Mother in law and a pair of new work shoes. :)

Arafel, trust me last year I got worse than you. I got one present and it was a camera case for my wife's new camera. /hahaha
Posted on 2005-12-27 11:47:35 by JimmyClif
I got a wine rack - http://www.herstal.dk/default.aspx?Page=Group&GroupID=35&SubID=38&ID=61&Menu=2 , a couple decent glasses and glass bowls, some nice jeans and a shirt, a steel lockbox, and some misc other things.

Not a major wad of loot, but nice enough. A few high-quality presents rather than a heap of junk :)

Ah yes, and eight bottles of decent wine from the museum where I work ^_^
Posted on 2005-12-27 11:55:51 by f0dder

I don't know your age, but being in the workforce for ~20 years I believe you're older than me and you did better than I. So there's hope for a good present for me someday ;)

JimmyCliff,
  I'm 44 with a 3 1/2 yr old daughter, and another child due end of May,(yes I did get a late start on life, but no regrets). So there IS hope for you someday. :lol:
Rags
Posted on 2005-12-27 12:04:16 by rags
Pants.
Posted on 2005-12-30 12:52:42 by Homer