Hi Ketil,
Which board would you be using primarily to inform about the bugtest version and other updates; the "win.asmcommunity.net" one or "masmforum.com" one?

Where would you prefer we post our question/sugesstion/et al ?

Which more should WE keep track of to be sure to know when there is some update ? :)
Posted on 2006-02-14 22:50:21 by shantanu_gadgil
Hi

They are both excelent boards and since I frequent both it does not really matter.

KetilO
Posted on 2006-02-15 02:21:06 by KetilO
asking because you have not replied (yet? ;) )to this post:

http://www.masmforum.com/simple/index.php?topic=3884.0

:)
Posted on 2006-02-15 11:37:02 by shantanu_gadgil
Definitely stick with this board if you want unbiased answers to your questions :)
Posted on 2006-03-28 19:38:55 by SpooK
Hi shantanu_gadgil,

For myself at least I only post RadASM related issues on this board, it just seems to be the natural place for them and the knowledge base is much larger here as this has been the home for RadASM related questions since it began.
Posted on 2006-03-29 07:58:57 by donkey
Hello all,  :)
The question was only because of the DoS attacks causing the forum to go down. I didn't want to draw any comparisons or anything. :)
I myself have used both the forums and am happy with both...equally! :D

Definitely stick with this board if you want unbiased answers to your questions

I agree!!!  8) :mrgreen:
Posted on 2006-03-31 00:04:06 by shantanu_gadgil

Hello all,  :)
The question was only because of the DoS attacks causing the forum to go down. I didn't want to draw any comparisons or anything. :)
I myself have used both the forums and am happy with both...equally! :D

Definitely stick with this board if you want unbiased answers to your questions

I agree!!!  8) :mrgreen:

The DDoS attacks are an isolated issue that have been resolved for over a month now. Any downtime after the end of February was due to change hosting providers (mainly DNS). This site is now hosted by a company that supports distribution/load balancing... effectively making any DoS/DDoS attacks useless. The script-kiddies will have to resolve back to exploiting the forum software once again :lol:
Posted on 2006-03-31 00:13:06 by SpooK