Hi Ketil,

I'm almost ashamed to admit it - but - believe me I haven't got the time I used to have to tinker with stuff. Long story short my RadAsm Dir got corrupted (when I updated with the new version) and wanted to reinstall so I downloaded the RadAsm IDE package and the Assembly one.

I unzipped the RadAsm.zip archive into C:\Program Files\RadAsm\ and the Assembly one into C:\Program Files\RadAsm\Assembly\ as I believe that's how you wanted it. After starting RadAsm the build buttons didn't work. I checked the 'Set Paths' option and they were all blank. Also creating a new project showed me html as only option.

Seriously, If i had not had an old copy of RadAsm somewhere which I just backed up I probably would have had gone to notepad and batch files. I was totally lost and pressured for time.

Is it possible for you to enable a 'full' version of RadAsm which upon unzipping/install is in working condition?
Posted on 2006-02-28 08:22:50 by JimmyClif
Jimmy,
      Try installing directly off the root dir of your drive..ie:  c:\radasm
Regards,
  Rags
Posted on 2006-02-28 08:53:24 by rags
Hi

Easy, you have to download the programming packs.Once unziped into radasm dir selected programming languages from option. :)

Regards,
Immortal_One
Posted on 2006-02-28 10:05:42 by Immortal_One
Hi

The most important thing is to unzip the files so that RadASM.exe, RadASM.ini and masm.ini (and other assemblers) is found in the same directory. In your case move the files in C:\Program Files\RadAsm\Assembly\ to C:\Program Files\RadAsm\
Then use Option / Programming Language to add assemblers (masm.ini, tasm.ini etc.)

KetilO
Posted on 2006-02-28 12:59:42 by KetilO
Thanks everyone. Apparently I just unzipped it to the wrong folder.
Posted on 2006-03-01 06:03:43 by JimmyClif