Posted it in masmforum ,too

modified Analftp Server
deleted infection routine

supports:
- multiple connections
maybe resuming filetransfer (not tested)

to do:
UserManagement by using inifiles :)

have fun
Attachments:
Posted on 2006-05-09 21:03:56 by Ar-ras
what commands does it want from the command line?...
8)
Posted on 2006-05-17 22:22:26 by asmrixstar
none
Posted on 2006-05-19 12:23:15 by Ar-ras
It's a server, not a client.  ;) I wish I have more time to digest the code.  :sad:
Posted on 2006-05-19 19:24:25 by roticv
It could use the CommandLine
but this is a very pure ftpserver......
Posted on 2006-05-20 07:54:41 by Ar-ras
to me it seems more just a server sending files using the FTP port. but true FTP uses a command line to send and recieve files
Posted on 2006-06-14 22:21:29 by tjweb

to me it seems more just a server sending files using the FTP port. but true FTP uses a command line to send and recieve files

I'm sorry, but do you have any clue what you are talking about? Considering your recent postings, my guess is you're just trying to sound smart.

This is a FTP *server* not a FTP *client*. Besides you probably meant "protocol" and not "port".

Posted on 2006-06-15 07:08:02 by f0dder

Command Line = running it from DOS with something other than the name of the EXE on the same line.

FTP = File Transfer Protocol, which is a clearly designed protocol for how to send messages to the server, how to recieve information form the server, and how the server transferrs the files to the client.

Your post made no sence. Plus, there is no true FTP port, just a common port that most standard FTP servers use.
Posted on 2006-06-26 18:23:56 by Bobbias
Down boys,

tjweb made a error, there is no need to either insult him or continually point it out. Now let's play nice OK :)

Donkey
Posted on 2006-06-26 19:23:33 by donkey
I wasn't trying to insult, I just wanted to point things out because maybe he'll remember it and won't sound so bad next time has has to say something about something like this.
Posted on 2006-06-26 19:45:17 by Bobbias

I wasn't trying to insult, I just wanted to point things out because maybe he'll remember it and won't sound so bad next time has has to say something about something like this.

Hi,

I understand your concern but we are a board that is here to learn and teach, not to scold someone who makes a simple mistake. Politeness and tolerance are the best way to deal with that situation.

Donkey
Posted on 2006-06-26 23:39:29 by donkey
tjweb IS Webring
Posted on 2006-06-27 02:50:26 by comrade

Hi,

I understand your concern but we are a board that is here to learn and teach, not to scold someone who makes a simple mistake. Politeness and tolerance are the best way to deal with that situation.

Donkey

If I came across as insulting, I wasn't trying to. I'm just saying that if nobdoy says anything, he'll never learn, and honestly, nobody likes to see someone who has no idea about what tehey're talking about ramble on about something, because they have it all wrong. It's better to correct someone when they say something, so thay won't say it again later, and either cause the scorm of less understanding people, or just confuse the people trying to help, and cause them the frustration of trying to decode the meaning behind someone. And trust me, The latter is not exactly fun. (not that this was very bad at all, I've seen much less informed people before).
Posted on 2006-06-27 05:10:43 by Bobbias