i knew that to access hardware , we can use in,out port but i hear that have other way to access it is over register memory map device - what is it ? and how they are different ?
for example : i want to output a buffer to my sound card , what information i need to know to do this work ? thanks for read this. :D
Posted on 2006-06-25 06:56:16 by secmask
Posted on 2006-06-25 15:42:28 by Bill_Prisoner