Hi all
I 've competley rewritten the source for rixformat dll.
The 'tabbing' system is now completley controlled from two external files (.RPL and .FMT)

Loads of new features read the source until i get around to writing the manual.  :P
It should all be pretty self explainatory.

Also could one of the moderators contact me about getting a section for this project on the forum.
(like NASM32,DynatOS or maybe suggest a better place.I dont really wanna setup a web page 'till the source is 'stable',Also regular user feedback would be nice :D)

Heres the complete source for the project so far...
PLEASE NOTE:- This isn't an 'offical release' its just to let you know ive not sat on my hands for the past x weeks! :P (I did make rather alot of promises!)
Attachments:
Posted on 2006-07-20 19:48:10 by asmrixstar
here the tester prog source

common.dll dll not needed now
Posted on 2006-07-20 19:48:43 by asmrixstar
A certain "Common.dll" is missing.

PS: You can remove your attachment and then re-upload a new one.
Posted on 2006-07-20 20:05:49 by JimmyClif
fixed it jimmy,thx (lazy boy dll !  ;))
Posted on 2006-07-20 20:14:50 by asmrixstar
I'll give it a test at work. At the moment I'm just confused about the following:

* What is the difference between the two attachments?
* After I load a file and hit Format Text I click Yes on the MsgBox but then I get a blank Error MessageBox with a Yes or No. If I hit Yes it crashes on

00401D9D CC INT3 ; Debug Break Point ;)

and if I nop out that INT3 the app survives it occasionally, sometimes not. Seems like the thread? gives it problems.

If I hit No the Text gets formatted properly.

I believe you should make the "options" visible in a configuration dialog having some sample code in a non editable window doing the changes upon selecting different ways to format the code.
Posted on 2006-07-20 20:35:42 by JimmyClif
The two projects are

1.the actual source for the dll(with a copy of the exe from 2. for easier testing,exacly same file)
2.and the source for a modified version of ICZ edit v2 that uses the lib (to see how its used)

the messagebox is for forcing an int3 just before the actual format feel free to rip it
(its for testing purposes)

If I hit No the Text gets formatted properly.
I take some comfort from this :)

and i totallly agree with you about the config dialog. it is planned and 'should' be quite easy to program  :P.
Posted on 2006-07-20 20:54:35 by asmrixstar