It is Christmas day here, and it is good. The beer is good, Santa has been (we had a chat about him getting me a new kick-ass system, not that i need another, it is just nice to have).

So, everyone have a safe, happy and prosperous christmas, make sure we see you back here after it :) And make sure you all spare a thought for me, i have to put up with family members that i can only tolerate in small doses ;)
Posted on 2001-12-24 06:10:18 by sluggy
To everyone here,

This community has been like a little Christmas
visit from Santa every time I sign in. I've developed an interest in stuff I never even knew
existed! Those are the best kind of gifts to me.

Again thanks! Whatever you will be celebrating
during this time of year: Enjoy it!

farrier

sluggy,

When I saw "y'all" in your post I immediately
thought you were from the South. And indeed, New
Zealand qualifies. Enjoy your long summer days!

farrier
Posted on 2001-12-24 06:37:34 by farrier
Happy Holidays

It's been a great year learning from everyone here - about different cultures, perspectives, and most of all assembly language. I am very thankful for the example that many provide, and enjoy reading and understanding the code.
Posted on 2001-12-24 12:10:34 by bitRAKE
Merry Christmas to everyone of the community!!:).
Posted on 2001-12-24 14:55:58 by CodeLover
Merry Christmas everyone!

Thomas
Posted on 2001-12-24 15:12:28 by Thomas
Nollaig Shona Dhuit :)
Posted on 2001-12-24 16:26:54 by Eóin
Christmas Greetings from sunny downtown Cobargo, 400 kilometres south of Sydney. The sun is actually shining today, even if the wind is very gusty and it looks like a pleasant day at last.

To everybody wherever you are, from cold traditional Christmas images of snow and Santa Clause to hot sunny salad territory, be good, have fun, don't eat too much unless you are going to run it back off tomorrow and be kind to your liver, only get moderately pissed. :tongue:

Regards,

hutch@movsd.com
Posted on 2001-12-24 18:25:21 by hutch--
Marry Christmas!
The only things I'm terrified about the future are just even more agly Win 2002, Office 2002 ... else 2002 :)
Or it's 2003? I've lost my timing :( :)
Posted on 2001-12-24 18:41:57 by The Svin
Merry Christmas to you all!!.

This brings the warmest wishes you could ever hope to find
for a Christmas filled with happines and joys of every kind.

Christmas and this summer break is a great time to reflect
on the year that was and to plan for the next.
Posted on 2001-12-24 18:48:06 by forge
Had to wait 'till it was Christmas on my side of the world to post :). Presents are fun.
Posted on 2001-12-24 23:51:16 by lackluster
Merry Christmas everyone:)
Hutch,
That avtaar of yours would make a perfect Santa Clause :)

Hiro,
Where are the presents??? :tongue:
Posted on 2001-12-25 02:03:41 by MovingFulcrum
Merry Christmas :)

You shouldn't complain movin' you already got one :grin: :tongue:
Posted on 2001-12-25 02:49:23 by Hiroshimator
Hey now thats spoilsport.
Christmas present to only one member of the forum. Everyone should get the present or noone.
Posted on 2001-12-25 05:15:16 by MovingFulcrum
When I saw "y'all" in your post I immediately
thought you were from the South. And indeed, New
Zealand qualifies. Enjoy your long summer days!

Indeed, we rock :)

Let me tell you, there is nothing like celebrating Xmas with a barbeque and lots of beer, you can keep your white Christmases :)

Xmas day went out even better than the way it came in, y'all may not hear from me tomorrow :alright:
Posted on 2001-12-25 06:32:30 by sluggy
Since August 2001 I have experece the greatest group of people in the world. Merry Christmas to everyone of the Win32ASM Community. I know it got to be an Happyer New Year... Never Give up on anything Guy, because if you do you will never know if it paid-off or not and think of it .....that girl of your might find Me...because you quit...and God KNOWS you don't want to see that.....(:)

Happy Hollodays
Posted on 2001-12-25 06:58:10 by cmax
Last night wind and rain have been working hard to wash away the last bits of snow just in time for christmas :mad: ... oh well, merry christmas everybody!
Posted on 2001-12-25 08:17:18 by Qweerdy

Hey now thats spoilsport.
Christmas present to only one member of the forum. Everyone should get the present or noone.

hush, you're my favorite ;)
Posted on 2001-12-25 10:37:41 by Hiroshimator
Merry Xmas all !!!
Sorry, i'm late, but i was way too busy... with food, chocolates, dancing and alcohol. ;)

I take advantage of this post to wish you a Happy new year too ;)
(because i will be busy with food, chocolates, dancing and alcohol... again ^^)
Posted on 2001-12-26 04:10:31 by JCP
wesolych swiat! zycze wam dluzo szczescia i sukcesu z programowaniem w nowym roku.... :grin:

nop
Posted on 2001-12-26 05:04:00 by NOP-erator
Das ist nicht Deutsch, dann was ist das ? ;)

The Drunk people langage ? ;)

(Wow, after writing this small sentence, i realize that I've lost nearly all my german language knowledge (doh!) because i speak english too much ^^... i think it is not so far but... i hope, at last ^^.)
Posted on 2001-12-26 05:42:25 by JCP