hi....
i am Mohammad Jalud M. Victor a senior electrical Engineering student at Mindanao State University(MSU) our school website is www.msumain.edu.ph . I have an elective course right now about assemblly language programming. and i find it very difficult to learn. so if you would mind, can u send me a very simple programs?i need it for me to graduate my course.

the programs are the following:

1. adding 5 digit decimal number
2. multiplying 5 digit decimal number, with an output of 10 digit.

i am hoping that it is not the end of our communication.maybe you can reply this letter. please sir, i really need it.
if you can help me, then i am very thankfull..

more power and be blessed

respectfully yours,
Mohammad Jalud M. Victor
BS EE - Fifth year
Posted on 2006-10-01 20:19:37 by mjvictor
hi....
i am Mohammad Jalud M. Victor a senior electrical Engineering student at Mindanao State University(MSU) our school website is www.msumain.edu.ph.

Hey Mohammad,
I'm Bryant Keller, welcome to the AsmCommunity MessageBoard.

I have an elective course right now about assemblly language programming. and i find it very difficult to learn. so if you would mind, can u send me a very simple programs?i need it for me to graduate my course.

the programs are the following:

1. adding 5 digit decimal number
2. multiplying 5 digit decimal number, with an output of 10 digit.

First things first, you should probably talk to your professor if you are having issues understanding the courseware. Secondly, what you are asking for seems more like you wish people to do you're classwork for you, this would defeat the purpose of you taking the class all together. If someone did your classwork, and you passed based on that persons work, then you never really learned anything. And hindering people from being able to learn is, imho, morally wrong.

If you put forth some effort, and show that you have put forth effort. Then I'm sure everyone would love to assist you with any actual problems you might have. Also, I should note that you really need to be more specific with what you are trying to do. For example, "adding 5 digit decimal number" may seem like a reasonable request to you. But that raises the question, For what processor? What Operating System, if any, will the program need to run on? Elaborate more on what exactly you are trying to do, and don't expect people to do the work for you. Post some code that you have done, so we can see where you really need help at.

i am hoping that it is not the end of our communication.maybe you can reply this letter. please sir, i really need it.
if you can help me, then i am very thankfull..

more power and be blessed

respectfully yours,
Mohammad Jalud M. Victor
BS EE - Fifth year

I also hope you find this community to be a great resource for help, information, and general conversation. The people here are almost always willing to help you help yourself. And I'm sure, with a little effort, you will catch on.

Regards,
Bryant Keller

P.S.: I don't really see a purpose for a poll on this thread.
Posted on 2006-10-01 21:39:37 by Synfire
Hi mjvictor,

I think you will find that this board is full of people who will help you every step of the way once you demonstrate that you have actually put in a bit of effort yourself. With a few rare exceptions, there are countless students who have asked for someone to do their homework for them and once they get what they need do nothing else to contribute to our community. That is sort of a one sided relationship and frankly it demonstrates laziness. The other thing is that it does you no good to have the answer handed to you, you learn nothing and the next assignment you get you will be back here or elsewhere even more perplexed than ever, getting further behind each time. I suggest that you at least try to write some pseudo-code that will map a solution then the community can help to make it a reality.
Posted on 2006-10-01 23:19:19 by donkey