All:

Not sure if this is the correct place for this type of post, but I am going to leave it here anyway  :)

For starters, I would like to give a big shout out to all of those older timers on the board who have been around long enough for me to have interacted with in the past (wont mention any names as I don't want to give away how old some of you are but you know who you are  ;) )

Its been a very long time since I have given much thought to this board as I have been very busy in not only working towards semi-retirement but also fine-tunning my developmental (and anti-developmental) skills at multiple levels (from firmware, on the H8 and other chips, up to that high level ring 3 junk) along with my developmental and anti-developmental skills in multiple computer interfaces (blue tooth, scsi, etc) on multiple platforms.  My latest project involves Windows Vista and Microsoft's new assembly language (if you can call it that!) which is at the heart of their Visual Studio 2005 developer.

I must admit that I was extremely pleased to see that this site has not only remained in existence but also flourished!  and with that said I plan to once again participate in the growth of the site (between my hunting and fishing sessions that is :) )

Have a great day and hope to chat with all of you in the future on the site.

-- MadPrgmr --
Posted on 2007-07-02 13:03:35 by madprgmr
wb madprgmr :)
Posted on 2007-07-02 19:31:35 by JimmyClif
JimmyClif:

Thanks, its great to be back! 

Now I can only hope for a flood of systems level programming questions to hit the board as that would really hold my interest!! (while I do program in user mode I prefer not to, unless that is it is in a triage situation and I have to rev eng a major bug or hang in the interaction of the app and the OS).

Posted on 2007-07-03 11:25:11 by madprgmr